@ SlySoft / Changes for Sony PSP

Discussion in 'CloneDVD mobile' started by dvb-projekt, Feb 7, 2007.

1. dvb-projekt

dvb-projekt Member

Hi there at SlySoft,

please integrate the folowing function´s in the next Update:

1. The posibility to change Audio to a higher Bitrate
    (The soundquality isn´t that good !!)

2. The posibility to change Video also to 480x272 resolution
    (For all the Folks that use Dark-AleX Firmware since Rev. 3.03 OE-B, that allow decryption of mp4-AVC videos to play at 480x272 FULL-resolution !!)

I think you´re make many user very happy with this!!! :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

2. dvb-projekt

dvb-projekt Member

@ all

If you have the same or other wishes, please write it in this thread! :clap:

Last edited: Feb 8, 2007
  3. Confed

Confed Member

I agree, I have had slysoft products for some time, And never had any issues, The only issues is the sound is not load enough for the mobile as he has said in above thread

4. dvb-projekt

dvb-projekt Member

As we see, there are more people who need that feature !

Last edited: Feb 10, 2007
  5. Mikkis

Mikkis New Member

I would also like to convert dvds for psp in 480x272 resolution. Wouldn't mind if the sound could be of better quality but the I think the bigger problem is with the audio volume which is too low to use when on traveling.

6. jbgr

jbgr Member

I agree that we need more video resolution choices.
    For sound, the quality is good and if you want the volume to be higher you have to make the change in the device.ini file and increase the MVolume parameter. Would be nice to be able to do this from the GUI

7. Mikkis

Mikkis New Member

There is no mvolume parameter for h264/avc. Does it help if you change the volume parameter (default=400)?

8. jbgr

jbgr Member

I did not try but it works with MP4

9. bradwill

bradwill Active Member

hey guys

have you ever tried different earphones that have a volume controll on the ear phones works real well. koss or bose has real nice set

10. dvb-projekt

dvb-projekt Member

@ SlySoft

Is there any developer from you, reading this Thread ? :confused:

11. h0lyc0w

h0lyc0w New Member

You can already setup CloneDVDmobile to support the >=3.03 OE full resolution (480x272). Just add the following profile to devices.ini in \Program Files\SlySoft\CloneDVDmobile

Code:
    [PlayStation Portable (AVC/H264, Firmware Version >= 3.03 OE-B)]
    ResUnit=16
    ScreenRatio=16:9
    Manufacturer=Sony
    Res1=480x272
    ResAna1=480x272
    VCodec=h264
    ACodec=aac
    ARate=48000
    ABRate=128
    Volume=800
    Format=lavf
    lavfopts=format=psp
    lavcopts=aglobal=1:vglobal=1:vcodec=h264:coder=1:acodec=aac
    FileType=mp4
    PALFrameRate1=29.97
    DirPath=MP_ROOT/100ANV01/MAQ1
    Quality=15
    useMencoder=1
    SubTitle=1
    MaxVBitrate=1500
    ThumbNail=THM
    AllowChapterFiles=0

Enjoy.

12. Peer

Peer Redfox Development Team Staff Member

Hi there,

thanks, I'll add this to the next release (though I'll have to add something to the title, so people know, it's not the "standard" 3.03...)

13. h0lyc0w

h0lyc0w New Member

I should've mentioned that I didn't create this profile. I got it from Anim8, who posted it on club.cdfreaks.com.

I just happened to find it and pass it along.

Looking forward to seeing it in a future release though.

14. knf67

knf67 Member

I have version most recent version 3.1 something. Converted a couple of movies over with the code. Transferred to the PSP and got an error "unsupported data" when I went to play.

15. h0lyc0w

h0lyc0w New Member

Unless you're running the Dark Alex custom firmware (recognized by the "OE" part of the version number) that is either 3.03 OE or higher, it won't work. Dark Alex modified the "standard" firmware from Sony to remove the resolution limitation Sony implemented on the built-in video player.

If you're running the standard 3.1 or higher firmware, you'll have to wait until there's a "downgrader" to load the DA custom firmware.

For more info, check out PSP Updates blog and Dark Alex's homepage.