• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

@ SlySoft / Changes for Sony PSP

dvb-projekt

Hi there at SlySoft,

please integrate the folowing function´s in the next Update:

1. The posibility to change Audio to a higher Bitrate
(The soundquality isn´t that good !!)

2. The posibility to change Video also to 480x272 resolution
(For all the Folks that use Dark-AleX Firmware since Rev. 3.03 OE-B, that allow decryption of mp4-AVC videos to play at 480x272 FULL-resolution !!)

I think you´re make many user very happy with this!!! :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

@ all

If you have the same or other wishes, please write it in this thread! :clap:

Last edited:
I agree, I have had slysoft products for some time, And never had any issues, The only issues is the sound is not load enough for the mobile as he has said in above thread

As we see, there are more people who need that feature !

hi, i will rip a DVD for PSP. The new PSP firmware 3.10 OE Will play 480x272 pixel movies.

but i foundn't a prog were i can rip a DVD in this size.
is a new version vom DVD MOBILE in proces were i can use it ??? :bowdown:
and when it comes ? :D

Last edited:
I would also like to convert dvds for psp in 480x272 resolution. Wouldn't mind if the sound could be of better quality but the I think the bigger problem is with the audio volume which is too low to use when on traveling.

I agree that we need more video resolution choices.
For sound, the quality is good and if you want the volume to be higher you have to make the change in the device.ini file and increase the MVolume parameter. Would be nice to be able to do this from the GUI

I agree that we need more video resolution choices.
For sound, the quality is good and if you want the volume to be higher you have to make the change in the device.ini file and increase the MVolume parameter. Would be nice to be able to do this from the GUI

There is no mvolume parameter for h264/avc. Does it help if you change the volume parameter (default=400)?

hey guys

have you ever tried different earphones that have a volume controll on the ear phones works real well. koss or bose has real nice set

You can already setup CloneDVDmobile to support the >=3.03 OE full resolution (480x272). Just add the following profile to devices.ini in \Program Files\SlySoft\CloneDVDmobile

Code:
[PlayStation Portable (AVC/H264, Firmware Version >= 3.03 OE-B)]
ResUnit=16
ScreenRatio=16:9
Manufacturer=Sony
Res1=480x272
ResAna1=480x272
VCodec=h264
ACodec=aac
ARate=48000
ABRate=128
Volume=800
Format=lavf
lavfopts=format=psp
lavcopts=aglobal=1:vglobal=1:vcodec=h264:coder=1:acodec=aac
FileType=mp4
PALFrameRate1=29.97
DirPath=MP_ROOT/100ANV01/MAQ1
Quality=15
useMencoder=1
SubTitle=1
MaxVBitrate=1500
ThumbNail=THM
AllowChapterFiles=0

Enjoy.

You can already setup CloneDVDmobile to support the >=3.03 OE full resolution (480x272). Just add the following profile to devices.ini in \Program Files\SlySoft\CloneDVDmobile

Hi there,

thanks, I'll add this to the next release (though I'll have to add something to the title, so people know, it's not the "standard" 3.03...)

I should've mentioned that I didn't create this profile. I got it from Anim8, who posted it on club.cdfreaks.com.

I just happened to find it and pass it along.

Looking forward to seeing it in a future release though.

I have version most recent version 3.1 something. Converted a couple of movies over with the code. Transferred to the PSP and got an error "unsupported data" when I went to play.

Unless you're running the Dark Alex custom firmware (recognized by the "OE" part of the version number) that is either 3.03 OE or higher, it won't work. Dark Alex modified the "standard" firmware from Sony to remove the resolution limitation Sony implemented on the built-in video player.

If you're running the standard 3.1 or higher firmware, you'll have to wait until there's a "downgrader" to load the DA custom firmware.

For more info, check out PSP Updates blog and Dark Alex's homepage.

Back