• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Slysoft 64-bit support question

camperxl

I've read all over the place that Slysoft apps support 64-bit platform. I must be missing something though because I've never seen a designated x64 version of any of the Slysoft apps. I'm running Win 7 x64, so naturally I'd prefer to use the 64-bit versions of their programs. What am I missing out on here?

I've read all over the place that Slysoft apps support 64-bit platform. I must be missing something though because I've never seen a designated x64 version of any of the Slysoft apps. I'm running Win 7 x64, so naturally I'd prefer to use the 64-bit versions of their programs. What am I missing out on here?
Slysoft applications work perfectly on a 64 bit operating systems. Are you having an issue, I am running both 32bit and 64 bit Window 7 with no issues. No one ever said it was a Native 64 bit application, just that it supports a 64 bit operating system without any issues. Now do you have any more questions, or maybe a problem I can help you with?:)

Last edited:
Slysoft applications work perfectly on a 64 bit operating systems. Are you having an issue, I am running both 32bit and 64 bit Window 7 with no issues. No one ever said it was a Native 64 bit application, just that it supports a 64 bit operating system without any issues. Now do you have any more questions, or maybe a problem I can help you with?:)

No, that's it. I just had the mis-impression from the phrase "supports 64-bit OS" that it meant there was a 64-bit build, as opposed to a 32-bit app running as expected on a 64-bit platform. That's all. Thanks for clearing up this misconception.

No, that's it. I just had the mis-impression from the phrase "supports 64-bit OS" that it meant there was a 64-bit build, as opposed to a 32-bit app running as expected on a 64-bit platform. That's all. Thanks for clearing up this misconception.

On 64bit OS 64-bit drivers are installed automatically.

Out of curiosity are the rest of the parts going to be moved to 64bit code or is it something that is just not really worth it?

Back