• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Slyfox key is no longer valid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hottuberr

I did a reinstall of AnyDVD (in Slyfox) and I was prompted of a newer version which
I installed, when I clicked my lifetime key file it informed me "Key.AnyDVD is not a valid AnyDVD licence."

I then ran the install without the upgrade and it accepted my key.

Thanks in Advance

Wrong section, license issues do not belong in the DVD ISSUES section. Post moved

You were notified in a big red box on the main download page https://www.redfox.bz/en/download.html that SlySoft license keys only work upto version 7.6.9.5. v8 and higher requires a redfox license. This is an unfortunate consequence of the MPAA/AACS-LA shutting down slysoft in february last year. All of this was announced back in may last year (since we're now 2017) when redfox first started

To get a redfox license, now's the time to act. There's a 20% discount until the end of today (jan 2nd, 2017)

I did a reinstall of AnyDVD (in Slyfox) and I was prompted of a newer version which
I installed, when I clicked my lifetime key file it informed me "Key.AnyDVD is not a valid AnyDVD licence."

I then ran the install without the upgrade and it accepted my key.

Thanks in Advance

Unfortunately the old non-company (slysoft) was shut down. Thankfully those same employees started a new non-company, but they didn't want to honour the old licenses, or even offer a worthwhile discount, so they disabled the old license keys to force you to buy a new one. Sad times!

You're not going to start the whole discount thing again are you. They DID do worthwile discounts, up to 50% off or a years free depending on when the license was purchased. Not the fault of redfox YOU missed out on them. For the record, ANY discount is a worthwile discount, because they're under no obligation to offer one at all. They also didn't disable keys just to force new ones. You've been told this before why it was needed and i'm not going to repeat myself. Stop spreading misinformation or we will make you stop.

This is the last time i am saying this.

You're not going to start the whole discount thing again are you. They DID do worthwile discounts, up to 50% off or a years free depending on when the license was purchased. Not the fault of redfox YOU missed out on them. For the record, ANY discount is a worthwile discount, because they're under no obligation to offer one at all. They also didn't disable keys just to force new ones. You've been told this before why it was needed and i'm not going to repeat myself. Stop spreading misinformation or we will make you stop.

This is the last time i am saying this.

So why DID they disable the old keys?

For starters, the current staff hadn't been paid by the former CEO in months. They had 0 funds to restart development after the shutdown, no funds to get the needed hardware back up and running and more... When slysoft vanished, so did the funding and hardware. So for starters it was a pure necessity to issue new licenses to get funding. You were told this before and it's all over these forums.

The old keys were not disabled 7.9.6.5 still operates it is no longer updated and no longer has an OPD for newer discs because it is end of life. The old company was owned by Mr. Bertini and was forced to shut down along with the rest of his holdings in Antigua. Having left employees unpaid he quit claimed the rights to the base codes to said creditors, who during the period of determining how to earn their income updated the program 3 times at no cost per the old model and even had the old OPD available for download if they decided to shut down development. The AnyDvd community (us but evidently not you Sly Fox,) voiced our support for continuation and those creditors saw enough interest to continue as an independent project but to pay the bills (servers, bandwidth; etc.) determined out of necessity that any further development would require a new license model for AnyDvdHd only as it was the most intensive program. However if you do not wish to give money to the RedFox project, some customers who have been unable for one reason or another to purchase a new license directly from RedFox have been permitted to make a contribution to charity in the amount of a license, and by presenting the receipt to an Administrator have been granted a license. You might politely ask for such a dispensation. If not it is your decision, but we would appreciate cessation of your Fruit, Cheese, and Whine.

For starters, the current staff hadn't been paid by the former CEO in months.

I've only seen this posted on forums. It may be on the RedFox home page .
I haven't seen any actual legal documents that prove slysoft employees hadn't been paid in months.
Few of us can go months without a paycheck. Unless they were getting paid very well before.
Any actual lawsuit against slysoft or Bertini by unpaid employees' ?
I would consider that some proof.

Having left employees unpaid he quit claimed the rights to the base codes to said creditors,

Do you have proof of what you posted ? Or is it just speculation.
An image of the actual "quit claim" for example.

Or image any other legal document stating: The codes, copyright to use AnyDVD or AnyDVD HD name , or anything else.

I have never seen any of that type of proof posted .
Only claims that this is what was done.
To quote Judge Milan from "The Peoples' Court" TV show .
No proof but "flapping gums" .

Last edited by a moderator:
How about the staff themselves have said hey havent been. Lawsuits against the CEO? Just use google. Same applies for the other "proof" your asking about, forum search a wonderful invention

How about the staff themselves have said they havent been.
I assume you mean RedFox employees as "staff" ?
Not the Administrators & Moderators of this forum as "staff".
Unless they are in both categories.
Those would be in the form of forum posts or statements on the redfox website.
Both self-serving.

Lawsuits against the CEO?
Againt Bertini . Unless he has no money .
Maybe I could Google that . I'm certain I could easily find the amount Bertini has in any bank in the world .
That's easy to do . Isn't it ?
In reality that's very difficult to do .

Just use google.

A wonderful tool but doesn't find everything searched for by a long shot .

Same applies for the other "proof" your asking about, forum search a wonderful invention

Are you posting that there are 'images" of legal documents posted in this forum ?

Or just "hearsay" posted by forum members or RedFox employees .

Anything within forum rules can be written in a forum post.
I wouldn't like to take a forum post into a court as my only proof of anything

I assume you mean RedFox employees as "staff" ?
Not the Administrators & Moderators of this forum as "staff".
Unless they are in both categories.
Those would be in the form of forum posts or statements on the redfox website.
Both self-serving.

Againt Bertini . Unless he has no money .
Maybe I could Google that . I'm certain I could easily find the amount Bertini has in any bank in the world .
That's easy to do . Isn't it ?
In reality that's very difficult to do .

A wonderful tool but doesn't find everything searched for by a long shot .

Are you posting that there are 'images" of legal documents posted in this forum ?

Or just "hearsay" posted by forum members or RedFox employees .

Anything within forum rules can be written in a forum post.
I wouldn't like to take a forum post into a court as my only proof of anything
You are asking questions that have been answered the best they are going to be. You sound like " Judge Judy" You aren't going to get any better answers than you have been given. And who is Bertini. You just sound like you are trying to stir things up. I really do not like that. So I will be watching your postings. We have had enough of " prove it " You do your due diligence , its all on the internet. I do not want it discussed here for the 50th time.

Why do people come here almost a year after the fact and pretend like they know something? For the people that were here when this took place and saw people begging them to continue (even lifetime licenses when they didn't want to).

They pretend to be great supporters of the product even tho it took them almost a year to even notice the change and then want to constantly complain that they've been wronged. When is it time to stop?

Why do people come here almost a year after the fact and pretend like they know something? For the people that were here when this took place and saw people begging them to continue (even lifetime licenses when they didn't want to).

They pretend to be great supporters of the product even tho it took them almost a year to even notice the change and then want to constantly complain that they've been wronged. When is it time to stop?
I apologise for these people Fred. I am going to see that they they do not make the forum into a complaint soapbox from a help forum. Some people just like to troll forums and see what they can stir up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back