• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Slyce (i.e. "CloneBD")

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clone BD

Just dying here. I really want to get my hands on a copy as soon as it comes out. Any news yet on when it might be delivered?

Just dying here. I really want to get my hands on a copy as soon as it comes out. Any news yet on when it might be delivered?

This software has achieved yeti , unicorn , and big Foot mythical status....

I dont think Slysoft has ever officially announced this thing - its vaporware.

This software has achieved yeti , unicorn , and big Foot mythical status....

I dont think Slysoft has ever officially announced this thing - its vaporware.

Slysoft has publicly stated that it is in development on numerous occasions. They've also stuck to not giving a estimated release date. Hard deadlines are generally a pain when it comes to software like this. When and if a deadline is broken due to an unforseen event or problem the people looking forward to the product can become... mutinous. It'll be ready sometime in... "February"¹...

¹ Look around the forums to understand the use of the word "February".

Last edited:
But the world is coming to an end in 2012 . . .

Don't worry! CloneBD will be released before that, and you'll still have a couple of months to back up all your BDs! :D

I think once they get it made and posted the server be so overwhelm they probably freeze from so many people downloading it all at one time... :doh:

It will be a big day no doubt:rock:

Where is the damn program?

I am calling BS on slysoft and elby. WHERE THE HELL IS CLONE BD? how long has it been in production? COME ON MICROSLOTH has had time to write 2 operating systems in the time you people are "supposedly" trying to get it right the first time. at least give us a beta. I doubt they are doing anything except sending out emails telling we are no longer going to be able to buy lifetime serial numbers for anydvd.. again I CALL BS

I am calling BS on slysoft and elby. WHERE THE HELL IS CLONE BD? how long has it been in production? COME ON MICROSLOTH has had time to write 2 operating systems in the time you people are "supposedly" trying to get it right the first time. at least give us a beta. I doubt they are doing anything except sending out emails telling we are no longer going to be able to buy lifetime serial numbers for anydvd.. again I CALL BS

LOL, reactions like THAT one is exactly why slysoft doesnt say a release date or even an estimated one. For all we know the program could have been ready for a public release but they decided not to and to implement support for cinavia.

If you want to backup blu-ray's there's plenty of solutions out there at the moment

Something will be released when it is ready to be released and not before.

If you wish to post in these forums remember to take a look at the forum rules: http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=4. Feel free to express yourself but do so in a constructive manner.

We need a Forum Called ...

It would be nice if Slysoft Chose a name for the new program and opened a forum with the official name of the product....just seeing this menu
would be nice

AnyDVD (32 Viewing)
AnyDVD HD (44 Viewing)
CloneDVD (8 Viewing)
CloneBlu-Ray (999999999999999999999999999998 Viewing)
CloneDVD mobile (7 Viewing)
CloneCD (1 Viewing)
GameJackal (4 Viewing)
Virtual CloneDrive (10 Viewing)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back