• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Skyfall playlist obfuscation

OP06D

I'm not sure if this is an AnyDVDHD or CloneBD question. While running AnyDVDHD, is there any way to get CloneBD to show the entire playlist set? I'm trying to backup my copy of Skyfall and the only full movie set available is #850 which just happens to be the movie with added director commentary. Procmon says I need #800 which is not available as a choice in CloneBD. I can go the log file route if I have to. I was just wondering if there was a show all switch or something that I missed?

If you feel is the wrong playlist you need to provide a logfile as always requested by the stickies. No logfile, no fix. There is no way in CloneBD to show an third playlist set, and the anydvd status window will only show correct playlists. Those can then be detected by CloneBD. There's no point in showing all playlists when a lot of them are wrong or simply don't use the main title.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

I'm not sure if this is an AnyDVDHD or CloneBD question. While running AnyDVDHD, is there any way to get CloneBD to show the entire playlist set? I'm trying to backup my copy of Skyfall and the only full movie set available is #850 which just happens to be the movie with added director commentary. Procmon says I need #800 which is not available as a choice in CloneBD. I can go the log file route if I have to. I was just wondering if there was a show all switch or something that I missed?

I'm not sure, what the problem is, there. You can deselect the commentary and all is well, no?

@Pete is right. For my US retail disc 800 and 850 are exactly the same, you just need to make sure you uncheck both of the commentary tracks (the last two English AC3 stereo tracks listed in CloneBD)

Back