• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Discussion Singing The Praises Of Anystream

mikerooo

These downloading programs will run into issues just by the nature of the beast, but I wanted to interject a compliment for a moment amongst the problems and complaints: after months of struggling with Streamfab, Anystream is a godsend! Every show that was giving me fits on that finicky temperamental crash-happy software while their disingenuous "customer service" team blamed everything under the sun on the DRM update is now downloading FASTER and virtually hassle-free on a product that is priced CHEAPER! Even when things error out on occasion, I've been able to get it right back up and running on the 2nd or 3rd try within seconds. So kudo's to you; you've made this video nerd very happy. This is saving me a boatload of time and aggravation; I wish I'd known you existed from the beginning!

These downloading programs will run into issues just by the nature of the beast, but I wanted to interject a compliment for a moment amongst the problems and complaints: after months of struggling with Streamfab, Anystream is a godsend! Every show that was giving me fits on that finicky temperamental crash-happy software while their disingenuous "customer service" team blamed everything under the sun on the DRM update is now downloading FASTER and virtually hassle-free on a product that is priced CHEAPER! Even when things error out on occasion, I've been able to get it right back up and running on the 2nd or 3rd try within seconds. So kudo's to you; you've made this video nerd very happy. This is saving me a boatload of time and aggravation; I wish I'd known you existed from the beginning!
Thank you @mikerooo,
We have excellent developers and we take our program to heart. We do not advertise nor do we e-mail you with sales and deals. We just make software better than anyone else. (In my opinion) Others may disagree and that's fine. But hearing from a customer like you is always a pleasure. Thanks again.

I have to agree as well the other services I have tried like AS constantly had issues in downloading files and was so much slower then AS. AS is far superior! in every way in my opinion.

Back