• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Discussion Sign up to HMAX, Paypal unavailable in my country UK?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gilmore21

I managed to sign up to HBOMAX last year through play store whilst using a VPN but now when i try to renew the message 'paypal unavailable in your country' comes up. Can anybody tell me if theres anything i'm forgetting to do? VPN is set to New York. The HBO MAX app is logging in but obviously trying to pay is the problem.

Thankyou for the tip, i'm just trying to resubscribe t the moment after buying a vpn for the month.

you know you can get HBOMax for 29.99$ for a year if you signup using VPN (Argentinian IP)
With AnyStream you need the subscription with NO-Ads or HBOMax will not work. I paid 149.00 USD for 1 year of HBOMax, I would like to see the link to 19.99 a year. I don't care where you are in the world. :)

Tried setting PIA VPN to argentina, threw a RAY ID on the subscribe page. probably vpn detected.

I usually don't do dm but I'm intrigued, won't be a big loss at 29,99 a year. Shoot me a dm cause I can't get it to work with PIA.

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

jpp..this is an open forum....I'd suggest editing your posts to remove what you did.
A simple statement saying to PM you on a way to get it cheaper would work. All you are doing is showing them a loophole and they will plug it.

jpp..this is an open forum....I'd suggest editing your posts to remove what you did.
A simple statement saying to PM you on a way to get it cheaper would work. All you are doing is showing them a loophole and they will plug it.

Posts deleted... I was too eager to prove someone wrong...

Posts deleted... I was too eager to prove someone wrong...

Can't blame you...It's a great deal...I wouldn't mind knowing how you did it myself, but I can't pm you for some reason.
I'd hate to see it disappear.

I wish this was a members (customers) only forum...it wouldn't stop everyone, but would be more private.

Can't blame you...It's a great deal...I wouldn't mind knowing how you did it myself, but I can't pm you for some reason.
I'd hate to see it disappear.

I wish this was a members (customers) only forum...it wouldn't stop everyone, but would be more private.
@jpp72 doesn't have 'Start a conversation' enabled on his profile for some reason.

For one, if I wanted to, I can click 'Start a conversation' with you, @Jimc115, but I can't with him.

You guys better make sure this is a no-ads subscription. Because if it's an Ads-supported subscription it will not work with AnyStream.:(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back