Sicario DVD

Discussion in 'CloneBD' started by 38bob45, Jan 6, 2016.

1. 38bob45

38bob45 Member

I am using Any DVD and Clone BD. Have used before with no problems. "Sicaro' from Lionsgate, 4 minute 47 seconds into play back, movie stops and this message appears. " Dear Customer, The disc you have inserted cannot be played, due to copy write restrictions. Please visit http://www.lionsgateshop.com, a local retail or online store of choice, to purchase a genuine copy. If you try to play back an original disc on your computer and experience a copy detected message. Please insure that no ripping or copying tool is actively running while performing the playback."

Any help would be appreciated.

2. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

Not a CloneBD problem, CloneBD doesn't decrypt. Your issue has a couple topics now 1 floor up in the correct section (anydvd HD). The OPD will need an update, but you'll need to provide a logfile if you want your disc supported. Instructions on how to provide one are in that same section.

That said, what you're saying is impossible. CloneBD doesn't work with DVD's and DVD's don't have screenpass protection. So on top you'll need to clarify if you're using a DVD or a blu-ray DISC. there's no such thing as a blu-ray DVD.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

3. 38bob45

38bob45 Member

Thank you for the information. But I do not know how to do any of your suggestions? I don't even know how to provide a log file. I have seen it mentioned many times, but have never done it?

4. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

5. 38bob45

38bob45 Member

Here is the Log File. Thanks

Attached Files:

6. Pete

Pete Forum Admin Staff Member

AnyDVD handles this disc now, please try again (CloneBD will select the correct playlist automatically, but to be sure, you should open settings and press "clear cache" prior to opening the disc again).

7. 38bob45

38bob45 Member

Thank you.