• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Showing 'Español España' instead of 'Español Latinoamérica' in Audio Track

kirtoekt

Hello!

Since the last update, on Netflix it does not show me the audio track 'Spanish (of) Latin America' and instead it shows me 'Spanish (of) Spain'. In the browser it shows 'Spanish' and it is from Latin America, but from the GUI it's from Spain. I have also downloaded it to verify and it is that. Also the subtitles appear as Spanish of Spain. This happens in all titles. I attach the log. Sorry for my english.

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.1.5.2.astlog
    374.8 KB · Views: 0
Hello!

Since the last update, on Netflix it does not show me the audio track 'Spanish (of) Latin America' and instead it shows me 'Spanish (of) Spain'. In the browser it shows 'Spanish' and it is from Latin America, but from the GUI it's from Spain. I have also downloaded it to verify and it is that. Also the subtitles appear as Spanish of Spain. This happens in all titles. I attach the log. Sorry for my english.

Thanks in advance.
A new update is due soon. Thank you for your patience.

can download spanish from latin america with any old version of AS? why one day can download all audios and the next day the option dissapear...?

Maybe because streaming providers constantly make changes on their side, and Anystream has to adapt to them.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

any update for this problem? 100 languages available but not latin america spanish :(

No, the next version that addresses this issue will be published when it's ready.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

testing beta 1.1.5.4 and show 2 american spain option now, select the second and it spanish from latin america, but select all the spanish subtitles and only download two, normal and forced subtitle, the first one are from latin america, sorry my english, a little detail to fix yet :)

Attachments

• sss.png
    sss.png
    133.2 KB · Views: 7
  • La calle del terror (Parte 1)- 1994.astlog
    705.8 KB · Views: 0
Hello. Same here. Now I was able to download the Latin American audio.
The audios are listed as 'Español de España (España)' and 'Español de España' (this is the Latin American audio). :D

options.png

Back