• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Set program to default and more CSS key errors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob Bryant

I did everything that you told me to do other than showing where the key errors are. I tried three more movies all have CSS errors. What else could be the problem? Do I have to wait longer to copy the new releases till the problems can be solved? This program is worthless to me the way it is. I'm up to thirty two new releases with CSS errors on them.

Please help me fix this issue,
Bob

I did everything that you told me to do other than showing where the key errors are. I tried three more movies all have CSS errors. What else could be the problem? Do I have to wait longer to copy the new releases till the problems can be solved? This program is worthless to me the way it is. I'm up to thirty two new releases with CSS errors on them.

Please help me fix this issue,
Bob
Right click on the Foxhead in your Taskbar and create logfile and upload it to the forum. After its created you will most likely find it in " My Documents" folder. As Ch3vr0n said without a logfile we have no ideas what your issue is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back