• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Semi Pro (UNRATED) With Will Ferrell

Status
Not open for further replies.
semi pro unrATED WORKS JUST FINE WITH THE LATEST SOFTWARE

What's the matter, your keyboard broke and what the heck is the "Latest Software" assuming most here run the latest AnyDVD and CloneDVD. No information is just that, no information.:bang:

removed title7 when playing dvd hit the menu button and the thing locks up doesnt do anything.....DL DVD btw

removed title7 when playing dvd hit the menu button and the thing locks up doesnt do anything.....DL DVD btw

You produced a bad backup.

a)What brand of blank media are you using?

[*]What blank media are you using? Specify
  • brand name
  • type (-R, +R, -RW, +RW, RAM, DL, ...),
  • media code,
  • capacity/size,
  • batch codes/serial codes (often found printed on the inner plastic hub of the blank disc), and
  • country (factory information would be great as well, if possible) where the media was made (look on the physical packaging; do not rely on programs to accurately give you this information).
If you don't know how to obtain media codes, you may find the following programs useful:

I backed up both titles Unrated & Rated and menu without a hitch.
the key is you got to remove all the special features which is nothing but two tv adds & movies trailers of film I already have back-up in the past

I used anydvd 6.4.3.2 & clonedvd 2.9.1.7

Don't be like my roommate who wants to back-up the trailers & the two stupid adds too just because he lazy. If you get rid of that New Line crappy previews you will have a perfect backed - up DVD.

I'm reposting this info again:

One of Slysoft's beta testers has let people know that title 7 (preview with the motel at the beginning) needs to be unchecked in Clonedvd. That's the only preview that needs to be removed.

This was the pic that was provided:

attachment.php

Obviously, those requiring Anydvd ripper will need to wait for an update to Anydvd 6.4.3.2. Otherwise, use Clonedvd and uncheck title 7.

Edit #2: You can just drag and drop the entire disc using Windows Explorer with Anydvd running in the background. The only problem, oddly enough, is with Anydvd ripper and Clonedvd (with title 7). Everything else seems to work, including Clonecd and imgburn.

Works fine here removing Chapter 7. There's like a 5-8 second delay time more than normal from placing the disc in player to when it starts, but I assume that's where the player is searching for something. Not a big deal.

From experience (had this happen last month with a 20-30 second delay) what I do is back it up once (the first one had the delay) and then backed up from the backup and the disc plays immediately. I don't know how or why and don't care, but that got rid of the delay.

On a different topic, I'm in small town USA and Mr. Obama was in town here an hour ago, 5 miles away. Talk about bad traffic...however it's cool he was here, first stop after nomination. Just a thought.

edit: I use latest versions of both Clone annd AnyDVD

The problem is now resolved with the latest betas.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back