• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Semi Pro (UNRATED) With Will Ferrell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Movie will back up but not with previews!

I was able to back up Movie only but not the entire rom as far as menus as well...

I was able to backup the movie with the menus but not the entire disc. I had to remove all the previews to get this movie to backup.

Folks, click http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=113224&postcount=14.

In Clonedvd 2.9.1.7, apparently only one preview needs to be removed.

I would like to know which one needs to be removed, please. Give us the title number that corresponds with the preview that needs to be removed. Thank you

Obviously, Anydvd ripper from 6.4.3.2 isn't going to work since you can't remove anything before ripping with Anydvd ripper. You'll need to wait for an Anydvd update for those of you who need Anydvd ripper.

Last edited:
Update: One of Slysoft's beta testers has let people know that title 7 (preview with the Motel at the beginning) needs to be unchecked in Clonedvd. That's the only preview that needs to be removed.

This was the pic that was provided:

attachment.php

Obviously, those requiring Anydvd ripper will need to wait for an update to Anydvd 6.4.3.2. Otherwise, use Clonedvd and uncheck title 7.

Last edited:
semi- pro

anydvd could not rip the movie either

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_D_SEMI_PRO_D1.zip
    198.7 KB · Views: 6
just backed up Semi-Pro Sucessfully(Full Disc)

AnyDVD and DVDFab together.

:D

Yuh, they found the out over in the DVDFab forum. Good luck trying to find any tutorials like that now, *somebody* edited every post which contained AnyDVD in it.

Crazy, talk about censoring!

By the way, if you just de-select title 7 (or is it 17?) and rip with CloneDVD2, you will get a full rip I think.

By the way, if you just de-select title 7 (or is it 17?) and rip with CloneDVD2, you will get a full rip I think.

Yes Titleset 7 is just adverts anyways and no reason to keep it.

Someone claims you can just drag and drop the entire disc using windows explorer with Anydvd running in the background, and everything plays fine, apparently. Pretty weird, but that's what he claims.

Someone claims you can just drag and drop the entire disc using windows explorer with Anydvd running in the background, and everything plays fine, apparently. Pretty weird, but that's what he claims.

Yes. It plays fine on a PC with PowerDVD8 and would assume it plays fine on a standalone but I can't confirm that part.

You can drag-and-drop or cut-and-paste using Windows Explorer. Using CloneCD along with AnyDVD also works. You just can not make a full-disc rip using the AnyDVD ripper or CloneDVD at this time.

Last edited:
I just used the latest AnyDvd and Clonedvd to do entire disc and I didn't have to untick anything.

I just used the latest AnyDvd and Clonedvd to do entire disc and I didn't have to untick anything.

Rated or Unrated version?

You managed to backup title 7 (the preview with the motel)?

Anyway, it appears that you can just drag and drop the entire disc using Windows Explorer with Anydvd running in the background. The only problem, oddly enough, is with Anydvd ripper and Clonedvd (with title 7). Everything else seems to work.

Last edited:
We're gonna have to keep a close eye on stubborn New Line home entertaiment 'cause, they don't give up and, they are the only company releasing this b**** a** trick protection, what will they think of next? :bang:;):D

Last edited by a moderator:
Rated or Unrated version?

You managed to backup title 7 (the preview with the motel)?

Anyway, it appears that you can just drag and drop the entire disc using Windows Explorer with Anydvd running in the background. The only problem, oddly enough, is with Anydvd ripper and Clonedvd (with title 7). Everything else seems to work.

Rated version.

Success

I just copied the files to my HDD using windows explorer. Then opened it with DVD Shrink - it showed like there was not enough room on disk. I clicked on Analysis & then it showed up correctly & I was able to backup the complete disk without having to remove anything. AnyDVD was running the whole time while backing up my disk.:clap:

I am using DVD Shrink & AnyDVD 6.4.3.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back