• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Secret Life of Pets

ken

I can't back-up The Secret life of pets. I will attach a clonebd and anydvd logfile. I have never done this so if this is the wrong place to post this I'm sorry. I have also posted on CloneBD. Basically can't copy it unless I check use original audio in clonebd. This however does not help because it has cinivia protection.
Hope this will help someone out there figure this out.

Thanks,
Ken

Attachments

• pets.cbdlog
    437.2 KB · Views: 1
  • AnyDVD_8.0.7.2_Info_E_SECRET_LIFE_OF_PETS_NA.ziplog
    276.1 KB · Views: 2
Wait for the next version of CloneBD, then this should be fixed.

any idea about how long that will be??

No, it will take as long as it needs to take. The current couple beta's introduced a major experimental function (hw accelerating) and this may need finetuning. Neither redfox nor elby do "estimated times of release". If you don't set an estimated date, you cannot disappoint people when that date comes & goes without a release.

Thank You!!! I understand completely

Back