• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question Search in Paramount+

Status
Not open for further replies.

natcomms

Wondering if anyone is having search issues with Paramount+ at all?

I can search in other providers (AP, NF, DIS, AppTV+ and YTube) fine.
When I enter the text and click search, the search button goes dull to indicate something should happen, but nothing does.
If I change a character in that initial search, the search button goes active again.
Have started AS, uninstalled and reinstalled it with no change.

Is there something else I can try?

RD

Nat,
I just did a search under Paramount + and had no issue. Using AS version 1.7.2.2. What movie or TV show were you searching for, so I can try to duplicate your issue. I notice you are a new member, welcome. Are you a purchase user, or are you using the trial version of AS? To add I don't have to hit the search button. I just start typing in what I am searching for, and it automatically starts showing titles under search results at the top.

Last edited:
Hi Anderrd
Purchased a couple of years back, long time lurker in the forums. :giggle:
Running v1.7.2.0 on W11Pro. "rules of engagement" was being searched across all - worked on all bar Para hence I thought I'd ask...

RD

Thanks for checking.
I will post a logfile here to see if anything can be made of it.
I logged out of P+, closed AS, reopened it, logged in and then tried the search again (failed).
Will upgrade from v1.7.2.0 to latest to see if that makes any difference.
RD

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.7.2.0.astlog
    483.9 KB · Views: 3
Nat,
Just did a look up for Rules of Engagement both movie and TV show. They are not available on Paramount +. But they are available on AP.

Thanks for checking Anderrd. Not available on AP here but was told it should be on P+
FWIW, I did update to v1.7.2.2 and have the same search issue.
RD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back