Scary Stories To Tell In The Dark

Discussion in 'AnyDVD HD (DVD issues)' started by Tony1, Nov 5, 2019.

1. Tony1

Tony1 Member

Just got this region 1 copy of "Scary Stories To Tell In The Dark." I am running AnyDvd 8.4.0.0. and it will not copy. The scan stops at 74% and will never finish. If I go ahead and click "start" anyway, it almost immediately gives the following error message: Processing Error E:/VIDEO_TS_28_1.VOB read error
    The system cannot read from the specified device. I am attaching the log file. Thank you for any assistance.

Attached Files:

2. Tpr Jeff

Tpr Jeff Member

I too, am having the same problem with Scary Stories To Tell In The Dark. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

3. zodiac80

zodiac80 Member

Tpr JeffMember
    I too, am having the same problem with Scary Stories To Tell In The Dark. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. Me 3!!!

4. Fallen

Fallen Member

Same here.
    Same DVD
    Rip to Harddrive
    But at 5% processed
    Get Repairing Defective Dvd Structure
    during repair at 31 % Kicks error
    ps10 vobu 4 83262 257 clone 6
    Attached Log

Attached Files:

5. BigBobber

BigBobber Member

Same thing here. Showed 14% before I began the back up. There's already two log files posted.

Gar1112 likes this.
  6. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

Still post yours. Movies come in multiple versions, there's no saying you have the same release.

That said @James will need to look

7. Gar1112

Gar1112 New Member

Same problem with Scary Stories, showed only 14% before backup using 8.4.0.0....

8. blue3bird7

blue3bird7 New Member

Mine word for word as first post.

9. BigBobber

BigBobber Member

Here's another log

Attached Files:

10. mikel

mikel Member

Had no problems just had to get correct movie time which is 1:47 vice the 1:50 another liongate movie with bum titles listed.

11. Buick8

Buick8 New Member

Not sure how to do this (get correct movie time) when ripping to hard disk before converting with CloneDVDMobile. I'm not using Clone DVD. Anyway, I've attached my log file.

Attached Files:

12. wtg2468

wtg2468 Active Member

CloneDVD2 read error
    File 1 D:/VIDEO_TS/VTS_28_1.VOB 30 TCSectorReader
    Log File Attached for your review

Attached Files:

13. wtg2468

wtg2468 Active Member

Follow up: I unchecked both 1:50 titles in Clonedvd2 and the disk copied fine and plays ok

14. spk3002000

spk3002000 Member

which ones did you uncheck... there are 5 1:50:20

15. James

James Redfox Development Team Staff Member

Please try AnyDVD 8.4.0.1:
    https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/anydvd-hd-8-4-0-1-beta.77667/

Please let me know, how it works. Thank you.

16. Tony1

Tony1 Member

17. Bigbob

Bigbob Member

Stops at 61% using Anydvd 8.4.0.1 & Clonedvd2 2.9.3.6, its starts trying to repair defective dvd structure then fails completely

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 6, 2019
  18. James

James Redfox Development Team Staff Member

This is actually looking quite good. Fails completely how? Please post a zipped CloneDVD2 logfile.

19. Bigbob

Bigbob Member

just tried it again and starts to repair structure at 61% and now the dvd structure completed repair and now it started over again , so it scanning now so we will see in a few minutes if it completes this time after the structure repair and sorry im new to the forum how do I create a zipped CloneDVD2 logfile.

20. Bigbob

Bigbob Member

ok after the dvd structure repair completed it got back to 61% and failed again clonedvd says invalid block start code PS 10 VOBU 4 1919447 528 Clone 6 TCE