• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Scary Stories To Tell In The Dark

Tony1

Just got this region 1 copy of "Scary Stories To Tell In The Dark." I am running AnyDvd 8.4.0.0. and it will not copy. The scan stops at 74% and will never finish. If I go ahead and click "start" anyway, it almost immediately gives the following error message: Processing Error E:/VIDEO_TS_28_1.VOB read error
The system cannot read from the specified device. I am attaching the log file. Thank you for any assistance.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.4.0.0_Info_E_SCARYSTORIESTOTELLINTHEDARK.ziplog
    913.7 KB · Views: 5
I too, am having the same problem with Scary Stories To Tell In The Dark. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Tpr JeffMember
I too, am having the same problem with Scary Stories To Tell In The Dark. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. Me 3!!!

Same here.
Same DVD
Rip to Harddrive
But at 5% processed
Get Repairing Defective Dvd Structure
during repair at 31 % Kicks error
ps10 vobu 4 83262 257 clone 6
Attached Log

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.4.0.0_Info_F_SCARYSTORIESTOTELLINTHEDARK.ziplog
    926.5 KB · Views: 4
Same thing here. Showed 14% before I began the back up. There's already two log files posted.

Same thing here. Showed 14% before I began the back up. There's already two log files posted.

Still post yours. Movies come in multiple versions, there's no saying you have the same release.

That said @James will need to look

Same problem with Scary Stories, showed only 14% before backup using 8.4.0.0....

Here's another log

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.4.0.0_Info_F_SCARYSTORIESTOTELLINTHEDARK.ziplog
    917.7 KB · Views: 2
Had no problems just had to get correct movie time which is 1:47 vice the 1:50 another liongate movie with bum titles listed.

Not sure how to do this (get correct movie time) when ripping to hard disk before converting with CloneDVDMobile. I'm not using Clone DVD. Anyway, I've attached my log file.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.4.0.0_Info_E_SCARYSTORIESTOTELLINTHEDARK.ziplog
    980.9 KB · Views: 1
CloneDVD2 read error
File 1 D:/VIDEO_TS/VTS_28_1.VOB 30 TCSectorReader
Log File Attached for your review

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.4.0.0_Info_D_SCARYSTORIESTOTELLINTHEDARK.ziplog
    912 KB · Views: 1
CloneDVD2 read error
File 1 D:/VIDEO_TS/VTS_28_1.VOB 30 TCSectorReader
Log File Attached for your review
Follow up: I unchecked both 1:50 titles in Clonedvd2 and the disk copied fine and plays ok

Just got this region 1 copy of "Scary Stories To Tell In The Dark." I am running AnyDvd 8.4.0.0. and it will not copy. The scan stops at 74% and will never finish. If I go ahead and click "start" anyway, it almost immediately gives the following error message: Processing Error E:/VIDEO_TS_28_1.VOB read error
The system cannot read from the specified device. I am attaching the log file. Thank you for any assistance.
Please try AnyDVD 8.4.0.1:
https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/anydvd-hd-8-4-0-1-beta.77667/

Please let me know, how it works. Thank you.

Stops at 61% using Anydvd 8.4.0.1 & Clonedvd2 2.9.3.6, its starts trying to repair defective dvd structure then fails completely

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.4.0.1_Info_D_SCARYSTORIESTOTELLINTHEDARK.ziplog
    904.4 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Stops at 61% using Anydvd 8.4.0.1 & Clonedvd2 2.9.3.6, its starts trying to repair defective dvd structure then fails completely
This is actually looking quite good. Fails completely how? Please post a zipped CloneDVD2 logfile.

just tried it again and starts to repair structure at 61% and now the dvd structure completed repair and now it started over again , so it scanning now so we will see in a few minutes if it completes this time after the structure repair and sorry im new to the forum how do I create a zipped CloneDVD2 logfile.

ok after the dvd structure repair completed it got back to 61% and failed again clonedvd says invalid block start code PS 10 VOBU 4 1919447 528 Clone 6 TCE

Back