• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Save settings on Vista

bluesky

I have installed AnyDVD 6.1.6.5 on a new Vista and it works fine until I logout or reboot. All the changes I have made to the Settings are then lost.

Needles to say this is very annoying, so any suggestions will be appreciated.

I would save my key to a floppy and uninstall and reinstall it again. If that does not work then contact support@slysoft.com with a detailed summary of exactly what happens. Make sure you include all pertainent information like your name and e-mail address you used when purchased the product.

I have installed AnyDVD 6.1.6.5 on a new Vista and it works fine until I logout or reboot. All the changes I have made to the Settings are then lost.

Needles to say this is very annoying, so any suggestions will be appreciated.

Are you using a registered version? Unregistered versions won't save settings.
Make sure, that AnyDVD is allowed to read / write HKCU\Software\SlySoft\AnyDVD in the registry. It stores its settings at this location.

Back