• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Fixed] REVOKED LICENSE ISSUES

Prospere

Anyone experiencing issues with their AnyStream license, please re-register by double-clicking on your license files. We apologize for the inconvenience and we are working on fixing the problem.

I did this but the same message occured. Or do you mean we should try it again now?

Tried it again right now and the error popped up a third time.

Same Problem, double-click on licence-file does not help.

5min later: i tried it again, it seems to work now

Last edited:
Also failing here. First got Unknown license. Then double-clicked AnyStream Plus license file, restarted and got Wrong Product. Then double-clicked AnyStream regular license file, same Wrong Product error.

Have tried re-registering with both AS standard license and AS Plus license.
It applies the license to AS but the error message pops up again, as soon as trying to download anything, and goes back to de-registered state.

Attachments

• AS_lic_error.png
    AS_lic_error.png
    25.5 KB · Views: 20
I did this but the same message occured. Or do you mean we should try it again now?

Sorry, re-registering only works after we have fixed our server problem (server crash last night), otherwise the same thing would happen again. I didn't communicate that clearly to Prospere.

The server is now back up and running.
NOW you can reactivate your license and continue.
Sorry for the trouble!

....while writing this I got notice, that it already has been fixed.
So whoever got deactivated, please just re-register with your license file. If you can't find that anymore, contact me via PM.
Please try again @ all, it is working again!

Sorry, re-registering only works after we have fixed our server problem (server crash last night), otherwise the same thing would happen again. I didn't communicate that clearly to Prospere.

Sorry for the trouble!
All good again now.
Thanks for the quick fix!

Sorry for the trouble!

In the great scheme of things, no trouble! All fine again following this fix, many thanks :)

Yes I had already tried double click but I tried now again and this time it worked

Thank you Redfox for getting that solved so quickly and for the explanation. Both are appreciated.

Back