• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

retain audio language

Voyageur

Hello,

I notice that on Disney +, Anystream does not remember the last language in which I download.

In my case, I want to download in French but for each download, I have to reselect this language because by default, it is configured in Danish.

How do I get Anystream to remember my audio language preferences?

Thank you.

You don't unfortunately, that's an outstanding issue I reported a few months ago. hopefully it'll get fixed sometime soon.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

You could remove the old lang string in the Windows registry. It will then remember the last one used.

:)

Hello,

I notice that on Disney +, Anystream does not remember the last language in which I download.

In my case, I want to download in French but for each download, I have to reselect this language because by default, it is configured in Danish.

How do I get Anystream to remember my audio language preferences?

Thank you.
Everything has its priority, when this is due to be fixed it will. Thank you for your patience

Back