• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Resolved with Anydvd HD 6.5.3.6 beta] Slumdog Millionaire, Marley & Me not working

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look before opening a new thread

We have some issues with new releases like this one.
Please look for stickies in the AnyDVDHD forum in the future for your title as the chances of you being the only one are relatively low, especially new BD / BD+ releases.

See also the thread for gathering info. We're working on this one and will have a solution as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience and cooperation.

http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=28549

http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=29127

Are multiple logs helpful?

Is it helpful for me to send you a log from a BD that you have ~50 other logs for?

For example, Slumdog Millionaire. You clearly have a ton of logs from the US. I'm in the US. Is it helpful for me to add my log, or does that just tell you what you already know?

I've been staying quiet, but if you can triangulate better with more logs, I'll happily post mine!

Thanks,
Mark

Bluray Issues

If these encryptions codes are not released by the studios, we will be waiting for these kind of fixes for some time(like Slumdog and Marle & Me), also how would Slysoft survive with the pricing they offer and lifetime support? Given that Kaleidescape is working with the studios to get a Bluray movie server/player out in the 4th quarter, does this mean that the encryption codes will be published to these companies (Kaleidescape) so it can be available to all everyone? Besides what is the crime here by publishing them? I guess I am looking for an industry solution or someone from the Studios to reply to this , thanks....:confused:

The encryption codes are only "published" to players licenced by Sony.

Slysoft handles new problematic BD titles on a case by case basis - and it doesn't take them too long.

-W

The latest Anydvd HD beta handles these two discs perfectly fine.

Use normal posting guidelines as outlined in the link in my signature if you're having problems, please.

Thread closed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back