• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Resolved with Anydvd HD 6.5.3.6 beta] Slumdog Millionaire, Marley & Me not working

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does it help the development team for us post multiple logs for the same BD or if someone has already posted one, is that enough?

We don't need a log twice. It's just hard sometimes to find them. Especially those created by the latest version.

Marley and Me log file

still not ripping. 6.5.3.1

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_E_MARLEY_AND_ME.zip
    291.3 KB · Views: 6
I'd suggest my beloved "I've read this thread" poll. Done it twice. Works perfectly.

This might be of some help

SONY BDRW BWU-100A 1.0E FEB23 ,2007BRF2Drive (Hardware) Region: 1Media is a Blu-Ray disc.Total size: 19170752 sectors (37442 MBytes)Video Blu-ray label: SLUMDOG_MILLIONAIREMedia is AACS protected!Media is BD+ protected!Removed AACS copy protection!Removed BD+ copy protection!Can't determine region code!

Attachments

• SLUMDOG_MILLIONAIRE.zip
    188 KB · Views: 22
SONY BDRW BWU-100A 1.0E FEB23 ,2007BRF2Drive (Hardware) Region: 1Media is a Blu-Ray disc.Total size: 19170752 sectors (37442 MBytes)Video Blu-ray label: SLUMDOG_MILLIONAIREMedia is AACS protected!Media is BD+ protected!Removed AACS copy protection!Removed BD+ copy protection!Can't determine region code!

which version of AnyDVDHD are you using?

From your logs...

AnyDVD_log.txt:

AnyDVD_Status.txt:

Summary for drive E: (AnyDVD )
SONY BDRW BWU-100A 1.0E FEB23 ,2007BRF2
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

systeminfo.txt:

If you manually edited out the version of AnyDVD that you are using in multiple log files contained in the zipped log files then there is simply no point in wasting anyone's time posting logs in the future. Since there is no traffic.klz in the logs I have to believe you are using an older release.

What was the point in even posting the logs?

Last edited:
Just another Captain Obvious posting a redundant log which he edited. Some people just have way too much spare time.

Maybe a "summary" post for each thread would be helpful. They work very well at fatwallet.com, where people post deals and as new information about the deals become known, people can edit the "summary" post which is always the 2nd post in the thread. It allows people to quickly get the gist of the thread without having to read through all 8 pages (as in this thread) of posts.

The summary could include details if the latest (beta) version fixes the movie and list if logs have been provided or not. Just a suggestion, I think it might reduce some of the duplicate posts and posting of logs from old versions.

Maybe a "summary" post for each thread would be helpful. They work very well at fatwallet.com, where people post deals and as new information about the deals become known, people can edit the "summary" post which is always the 2nd post in the thread. It allows people to quickly get the gist of the thread without having to read through all 8 pages (as in this thread) of posts.

The summary could include details if the latest (beta) version fixes the movie and list if logs have been provided or not. Just a suggestion, I think it might reduce some of the duplicate posts and posting of logs from old versions.

People should read the stickied thread saying which BDs are not currently handled. People should also read the release notes for the new releases. If people did this it would make a summary post redundant.

Slumdog Log files

Log file for Slumdog:

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_F_SLUMDOG_MILLIONAIRE.zip
    282.6 KB · Views: 3
AnyDVDhd met it's match w/ Slumdog?

Hss anyone had any luck removing the encryption and protections from Slumdog? I just bought it last week and the newest updates of anydvdhd continue to fail??

What's the haps?

Try reading through the AnyDVD HD forum, you'll find information about it there

slumdog and marley and me 6.5.3.4

Slumdog & Marley and Me using 6.5.3.4

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_E_MARLEY_AND_ME.zip
    358.4 KB · Views: 6
  • AnyDVD_Info_E_SLUMDOG_MILLIONAIRE.zip
    283.3 KB · Views: 0
People should read the stickied thread saying which BDs are not currently handled. People should also read the release notes for the new releases. If people did this it would make a summary post redundant.

"People" don't have time for that crap. "People" have just enough time and patience to get to the forums, type in "Slumdog Millionaire" and be presented with a list of solutions to the problems they are experiencing. *That* is what people have time for and *that* is what they damn well expect. So fix the damn problem and stop telling others what they should do when really what should be done is the damn problem should be fixed. *Period*

"People" don't have time for that crap. "People" have just enough time and patience to get to the forums, type in "Slumdog Millionaire" and be presented with a list of solutions to the problems they are experiencing. *That* is what people have time for and *that* is what they damn well expect. So fix the damn problem and stop telling others what they should do when really what should be done is the damn problem should be fixed. *Period*

Amongst other things you didn't do that you should have done was to read the forum rules.

http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?p=108609#post108609

"While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or inflammatory posts. Our decision is final in these matters."

"We also reserve the right to ban anyone who wilfully violates the forum rules, as access to our support forums is a privilege and not a right. A banned customer is still entitled to support from the support system."

You have been banned for a week. During this time I suggest you familiarize yourself about what you should be reading before posting here, unless you want your account banned permanently. :policeman:

By the way, the moderators here do not work for Slysoft and are not responsible for fixing anything.

P.S. Normally, I issue warnings first, but you chose to be disrespectful and rude towards someone other than myself, and clearly you need some time to rethink your behaviour and to learn what's appropriate here.

Last edited:
Problems With MARLEY AND ME

I went to grab the disk and while it is reading the drive I get Error 668.
I have upgraded to 6.5.3.4 Beta to see if that helped but it didn't :(

Here is what I get in the status Window, I am sure it will be fixed in the next update.

Summary for drive D: (AnyDVD 6.5.3.4)
HL-DT-ST BDDVDRW GBC-H20L 1.B0 4503280814898I5000
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

Media is a Blu-Ray disc.

Total size: 21836032 sectors (42648 MBytes)
Video Blu-ray label: MARLEY_AND_ME
Media is AACS protected!
Media is BD+ protected!
Failed to remove BD+, Error 668!
ERROR processing Blu-ray disc!

Any ideas?
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back