• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Resolved with Anydvd HD 6.5.3.6 beta] Slumdog Millionaire, Marley & Me not working

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is hilarious and not in a good way.

A moderator should say something. Anyone seen one?

Sure. But isn't it great to have 3 different logfiles of the same movie of 3 different AnyDVD versions. :D

I'm planning on making a ADLD = AnyDVD Log Database

Sorry for posting,
BurnerHEAD

To anyone reading this thread,

If you're not using the latest Anydvd beta when posting logfiles you're doing something wrong. The latest version of Anydvd HD is always found stuck at the top of the Anydvd HD forum.

If you haven't read the stickies found at the top of the forum, you're doing something wrong.

Please take the time to read the stickies found at the top of the forum before posting. Also, please take the time to read the thread that you're posting in before replying (well, I'm awful at not reading entire threads before posting too sometimes, but do as I say and not as I do).

Sincerely,

Webslinger

Last edited:
Slumdog Millionaire

As requested...

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_E_SLUMDOG_MILLIONAIRE.zip
    222.5 KB · Views: 6
Slumdog Millionaire Blu ray Problem

Hi all,

I'm new here. I was wondering if anyone else has experienced a problem when backing up Slumdog Millionaire Blu ray. I bought the Blu ray today (it was released today) and as I always do with any new Blu ray or DVD, I immediately tried to back it up to hard drive using AnyDVD HD. I received an error message saying that it could not remove BD+ protection and then aborted the backup.

Many thanks, :)

gluasad

Hi all,

I'm new here. I was wondering if anyone else has experienced a problem when backing up Slumdog Millionaire Blu ray. I bought the Blu ray today (it was released today) and as I always do with any new Blu ray or DVD, I immediately tried to back it up to hard drive using AnyDVD HD. I received an error message saying that it could not remove BD+ protection and then aborted the backup.

Many thanks, :)

gluasad

a) Ensure Anydvd is running.
b) Put the problematic original disc in your optical drive/reader. Wait for Anydvd to scan the disc.
c) Right click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
d) Select "Create Logfile"
e) Wait for Anydvd to create a log file.
f) A pop-up screen will appear. Take note of the location where Anydvd created the logfile and the logfile's name. Click "ok".
g) Windows Explorer will open, and you will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip" (or something similar; see step f)
h) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
attach.gif
(in other words, look for the paperclip after clicking "quote" or when creating a new thread)
i) If you don't see that paperclip icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
j) A small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
k) Click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
l) click "upload"
m) Close the window. When you submit reply, or submit a new thread, the .zip file will be attached automatically for us to take a look at

1. Post appropriately, please. This is a BD issue and doesn't belong in the AnyDVD forum. It belongs in the AnyDVD HD forum. I moved the thread.
  2. Please take the time to check up on the postings [especially sticked posts] before posting about an issue. The list of current discs that cannot be handled has Slumdog Millionaire listed. Refer here: http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=28549.

Sorry. I won't post again. :)

You can post whenever you like about getting help with a problem but just check to see that it's not something that is already being discussed in an existing thread first. :)

The stickied post with the list of known problematic discs is there to make the lives of all the forum members easier because it's a quick reference to take a look at to know if we are crazy or not.

Sony at it again

I am so pissed with them. I bought the movie and then went to play it on my Sony s301 and no go!, yet another 1 hour plus waste of time with my family attempting to load the dvd to no avail then having to find then download firmware 4.50 and then write it to the player. Voila! The disc now works!. My whole family waiting to watch Marley and Me for what? And yes my backup of this disc does not work. With disc being expensive and having kids, I never let them play the originals.

I will never purchase another Sony product again. Sadly HDDVD NEVER was so difficult, time wasting nor took time to load the menus.

Another Marley & Me Log

Here's another log file of Marley and Me to help you out, using AnyDvd 6.5.3.3 Beta...

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_E_MARLEY_AND_ME.zip
    297.9 KB · Views: 2
Thanks for the logs files.

For right now, we have enough.

Thank you

Problems with Marley and Me

I can't seem to process Marley and Me. Here is the log file.

Best,

nrwater

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_E_MARLEY_AND_ME.zip
    299.2 KB · Views: 3
6.5.3.3 slumdog logfile.

Logfile for slumdog version 6.5.3.3

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_E_SLUMDOG_MILLIONAIRE.zip
    222.3 KB · Views: 2
Tried 6.5.3.3 with Marley and Me and still get the 668 error. Attached are the logs.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_D_MARLEY_AND_ME.zip
    298 KB · Views: 1
Still can't process Marley and Me

I submitted a log file. I tried the suggested fixes via downloading Imgburn. I didn't not have any of the filters listed to remove. I still can't process Marley and Me. Please assist.

Best,

nrwater

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back