• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Resolved with 6.5.3.0 beta] Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think they´ve got a completely new BD+ version.
Only modified.
I´m sure the slysoft guys wont tell too much, but i wonder is it the same like with antivirus protection?
Do they have only to change a few bytes so the program can´t find the protection???

James, Peer, Frank????

Didn't say it was completely new, just that it was a new BD+ which it is otherwise AnyDVD HD would already be able to decrypt it

australia

I know that the slysoft team is working on trying to get around the new protection on the Australia DVD. Has anyone heard anything new? Thanks!

Didn't say it was completely new, just that it was a new BD+ which it is otherwise AnyDVD HD would already be able to decrypt it

Did i say so?
The question was just for my own interest.

New "Australia" BD-DVD Will NOT Rip to Hard Drive

Here's the "Status Report" from AnyDVD:

Summary for drive J: (AnyDVD 6.5.2.2)
SATA HL-DT-STBD-REG YL05 001002082182BF2437
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

Media is a Blu-Ray disc.

Total size: 22519936 sectors (43984 MBytes)
Video Blu-ray label: AUSTRALIA
Media is AACS protected!
Media is BD+ protected!
Failed to remove BD+, Error 1!
ERROR processing Blu-ray disc!

Can you folks offer some assistance on this? Thanks. TheBeagle

Here's the "Status Report" from AnyDVD:

Summary for drive J: (AnyDVD 6.5.2.2)
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

Media is a Blu-Ray disc.

Media is AACS protected!
Media is BD+ protected!

Can you folks offer some assistance on this? Thanks. TheBeagle

Please post in the appropriate forum and also take a look at existing posts. This is a known problem. This disc currently isn't handled and is being worked on.

The list of discs not handled by AnyDVD HD is here: http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=27330

Australia BD-DVD Can't Be Ripped to Hard Drive

Here's the readout from my "Status Summary":

Summary for drive J: (AnyDVD 6.5.2.6)
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a Blu-Ray disc.

Media is AACS protected!
Media is BD+ protected!

Does Slysoft have a fix for this problem yet? Thanks. TheBeagle

Here's the readout from my "Status Summary":

Summary for drive J: (AnyDVD 6.5.2.6)
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a Blu-Ray disc.

Media is AACS protected!
Media is BD+ protected!

Does Slysoft have a fix for this problem yet? Thanks. TheBeagle

No. It's being worked on.

Thanks for trying to get "Australia" working with AnyDVD!

Sorry that I didn't read all the posts before putting up my item. I'll check back periodically to see it there's a new version of AnyDVD that addresses the problem with "Australia." Best regards. TheBeagle

Last edited:
You'll have to wait until it can be decrypted

Last edited:
Apologies

Sorry, I misinterpreted the purpose of the zipped log, etc. file.

HDCP error, Australia BD

Like everyone else, I have been unable to rip Australia HD with AnyDVD (HD) 6.5.2.6. I'm certain that a forthcoming update will take care of that shortly. I was surprised however to find out that TMT, trying to play the original disk, gave me a HDCP incompatibility error with AnyDVDHD active while a VCD mounted protected ISO gave me a file unrecognized error. I was under the impression that AnyDVDHD removed the HDCP incompatibility flag even if the protection was not removed: not so, it seems.

Any possibility to fix that, so one can play his original disk on his computer no matter what.

I was under the impression that AnyDVDHD removed the HDCP incompatibility flag even if the protection was not removed: not so, it seems.

Playback software detects whether AACS exists on a disc and if it does then HDCP is enforced. If AnyDVD HD removes AACS then the playback software doesn't enforce the usage of an HDCP-compliant monitor. You cannot remove AACS and leave BD+ and have any workable playback solution with AnyDVD HD.

Until whatever changes were made that caused the problem with BD+ on this disc are overcome the result is that those people who do not have HDCP-compliant systems will be unable to watch the movie on said systems.

Big Questionmark ?

I was able to copy it just fine. Slysoft didn't even detect any wierdness when I did a show information on the disk.

I just ripped it to harddrive with slysoft version 6.5.2.2 from January 30 and then used clonedvd to write it to disk, a DVD+R DL using no compression.

I don't have a problem and that's with slysoft from 6 weeks ago. Plays fine (watched it from beginning to end) on my Pioneer $99 DV-400 player.

Big Questionmark ?

I was able to copy it just fine. Slysoft didn't even detect any wierdness when I did a show information on the disk.

I just ripped it to harddrive with slysoft version 6.5.2.2 from January 30 and then used clonedvd to write it to disk, a DVD+R DL using no compression.

I don't have a problem and that's with slysoft from 6 weeks ago. Plays fine (watched it from beginning to end) on my Pioneer $99 DV-400 player.

We're talking about the Bluray version and for me specifically region 1. Are you talking about the Bluray or the SD?

It seems you are talking about the DVD... this thread is about the blu-ray.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back