• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Resolved with 6.5.3.0 beta] Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Australia

Any luck with the australia disc or do you folks even have the disc yet? :)

No Luck just errors
Media is a Blu-Ray disc.

Total size: 22519936 sectors (43984 MBytes)
Video Blu-ray label: AUSTRALIA
Media is AACS protected!
Media is BD+ protected!
Failed to remove BD+, Error 1!
ERROR processing Blu-ray disc!:agree:

Just for the record, getting the same error as Rottweiler, with 6.5.2.2.

However, PDVD8 should play the disk without AnyDVD up and it does, but it has serious problems...hesitates during playback badly, like on every disc rotation, and I've never seen this problem with any other BD disk I've played so I wonder if there's an issue with the mastering, or they've put in a new protection that even PDVD isn't set to handle.

Until they quit playing games with these BD disks, I guess we're gonna continue to have this crap.

I tried the latest PowerDVD8 and all worked fine with me. disc plays back flawlessly without AnyDVD enabled.

Also works fine for me with PowerDVD8 and AnyDVD enabled (I still get the "failed to remove BD+" error, but the disc plays without problems).

I tried the latest PowerDVD8 and all worked fine with me. disc plays back flawlessly without AnyDVD enabled.
That's helpful, thanks. Could be a dirty player which I'll fix, or a bad disk which of course I can't.

I get an error also.

Summary for drive I: (AnyDVD 6.5.2.5)
PIONEER BD-RWBDR-203 1.05 08/12/05PIONEER
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

Media is a Blu-Ray disc.
USA Region

Total size: 22519936 sectors (43984 MBytes)
Video Blu-ray label: AUSTRALIA
Media is AACS protected!
Media is BD+ protected!
Failed to remove BD+, Error 1!
ERROR processing Blu-ray disc!

Will not play Power DVD 8
"Power DVD is not able to play the protected content on your digital device"
Same error with AnyDVD turned off.

Guys, if the situation was resolved for this disc then you can pretty much bet that the release notes would have stated that the problem was fixed. The release notes didn't say anything about Australia so... it hasn't been fixed yet.

The disc was just released today. Have patience.

australia

I have downloaded the newest anydvd hd from slysoft. But anydvd hd cant rip the movie Australia. what gives??? please help me!:bang:

I have downloaded the newest anydvd hd from slysoft. But anydvd hd cant rip the movie Australia. what gives??? please help me!:bang:

Did you read any of this thread? It can't decrypt Australia yet as it has a new BD+ encryption

Makes you wonder why people bother making stickies and threads about things

There's a search feature? Now if only there was a way to find it :D

Making a thread sticky is like hiding it. But much better. 100% invisible.

20th Century Fox strikes a blow when we're keeping an eye on Sony and Disney, eh??:D8)

I'm not the least bit concerned though, cause the Slysoft team has never, ever failed to one-up them every time.... ;)

Thanks guys, will wait patiently for the update, which I know is coming...:rock:

Expect surprises in this business

20th Century Fox strikes a blow when we're keeping an eye on Sony and Disney, eh??:

I'm not the least bit concerned though, cause the Slysoft team has never, ever failed to one-up them every time....

Thanks guys, will wait patiently for the update, which I know is coming...:rock:

Like Christmas, you can count it. The disc is on its way to the bunker and will just need the time it needs.
And let's be honest: if we were ALWAYS one step ahead, wouldn't that be a little boring? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back