• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Resolved with 6.5.3.0 beta] Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Questionmark

I was able to copy it just fine. Slysoft didn't even detect any wierdness when I did a show information on the disk.

I just ripped it to harddrive with slysoft version 6.5.2.2 from January 30 and then used clonedvd to write it to disk, a DVD+R DL using no compression.

The Anydvd HD forum is for Blu-rays. The Anydvd forum is for dvds.

HDCP error, Australia BD

Playback software detects whether AACS exists on a disc and if it does then HDCP is enforced. If AnyDVD HD removes AACS then the playback software doesn't enforce the usage of an HDCP-compliant monitor. You cannot remove AACS and leave BD+ and have any workable playback solution with AnyDVD HD.

Until whatever changes were made that caused the problem with BD+ on this disc are overcome the result is that those people who do not have HDCP-compliant systems will be unable to watch the movie on said systems.

Thanks for your answer, I understand the mechanism in play.

My question was wether it is possible to fix AnyDVDHD so that the HDCP requirement is disabled no matter what. Maybe an improvement to bring to AnyDVDHD in a future version ? How about it Slysoft ?

I was under the impression that AnyDVDHD removed the HDCP incompatibility flag even if the protection was not removed: not so, it seems.

Any possibility to fix that, so one can play his original disk on his computer no matter what.

There is no such thing as an "HDCP incompatibility flag".
HDCP is enforced by a player whenever an HD disc has the protection on it.
Remove protection -> remove requirement for HDCP.

Thanks for your answer, I understand the mechanism in play.

My question was wether it is possible to fix AnyDVDHD so that the HDCP requirement is disabled no matter what. Maybe an improvement to bring to AnyDVDHD in a future version ? How about it Slysoft ?
There's no point removing the AACS if the disc has BD+ as it still won't work. Ever since Hitman the BD+ seems to check for the AACS and if it's been removed then it fails to decrypt the disc on play back, so you either need to have both intact or both removed to be able to play back BD+ discs. In the early days AnyDVD HD used to let you remove the AACS without removing the BD+ which led to lots of people having half decrypted ISO which didn't work because they thought they could just remove the AACS and leave the BD+ intact (this led to lots of extra work on the forum) This option was then removed to stop people from making bad ISO's, so now you either make an encrypted ISO for ripping later or a fullly decrypted ISO (removes AACS + BD+)

Last edited:
Australia

Gentleman, I just joined the forum, I am very impressed with this S/W by Slysoft with ANYDVDHD, I beleive this is where the future is, Since the team in Slysoft is waiting for the title (Australia Bluray) to come to them this week before they can fix the problem, I have offerred to overnight the bluray to Antigua to them few days ago, by emailing them, I havn't heard the progress yet, So please let me know, I can help here. Since you are not charging me for any upgrades, this is the minimum I can do. Please keep up the excellent work, you guys are great !!!

...Since the team in Slysoft is waiting for the title (Australia Bluray) to come to them this week before they can fix the problem, I have offerred to overnight the bluray to Antigua to them few days ago...

The retail date was eight days ago and they still don't have a copy?!?! I hope that's not the case. That's nice of you to offer though.

I've noticed both of the titles with the 'new BD+' are 20th Century Fox. Does anyone have Slumdog Millionaire yet? I'm worried that will have it too.

Last edited by a moderator:
According to Amazon, it is a Fox movie, so I would bet that it will have the new BD+. Hopefully by the time that movie comes out, Slysoft will have broken it.

The retail date was eight days ago and they still don't have a copy?!?! I hope that's not the case. That's nice of you to offer though.

I've noticed both of the titles with the 'new BD+' are 20th Century Fox. Does anyone have Slumdog Millionaire yet? I'm worried that will have it too.

Sometimes it does, in fact, take awhile for them to get their hands on a disc. I'm not sure if they are waiting on the Australia disc in this case. Regardless, they will be releasing an update when they have fixed whatever needs fixing. For all we know they are and have already been working on it.

I tend to take the stance of letting the mad scientists work in their dungeon lab without pestering them. Work gets done faster that way. ;)

According to Amazon, it is a Fox movie, so I would bet that it will have the new BD+. Hopefully by the time that movie comes out, Slysoft will have broken it.

I've wondered what the protection will be like for Slumdog Millionaire and it depends when the discs were manufactured, IMHO. This was originally supposed to be a direct-to-DVD release like Vicki Christina Barcelona and never be a theatre release. Of course, Vicki Christina Barcelona also ended up as more than a direct-to-DVD release. Slumdog Millionare certainly wasn't expected to be a Golden Globe winner let alone sweep the Oscars. Given it's initial obscurity I'll be interested to see if this disc is loaded to the brim with protections or whether they just used the same old stuff.

Last edited:
Australia BD not working for me either

I have 6.5.2.7 AnyDVD HD Beta. Still getting Failed to remove BD+ error.

AnyDVD_Info_F_AUSTRALIA

My copy of Australia in Blu-Ray is also impossible to remove protection with AnyDVD HD 6.5.2.9 (beta). So have ripped it to ISO and kept the protection in case this problem is fixed later by slysoft.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_F_AUSTRALIA.zip
    152.8 KB · Views: 11
My copy of Australia in Blu-Ray is also impossible to remove protection with AnyDVD HD 6.5.2.9 (beta). So have ripped it to ISO and kept the protection in case this problem is fixed later by slysoft.

Well as it doesn't state that it can rip Australia, and Australia still shows in the sticky for discs that AnyDVD HD can't handle yet,then it's hardly surprising

Well I can confirm that it ripped Australia absolutely perfectly... thanks again for your great work...;)

You can stick a fork in this title now...lol :rock:

More than one person has now reported that v6.5.3.0 beta resolves the Australia problems.

I am now closing this thread. If people have problems after updating to v6.5.3.0 beta then create troubleshooting threads as per existing forum guidelines.

To get AnyDVD HD 6.5.3.0 beta refer here: https://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=28499

Do NOT waste our time reporting issues with versions prior to v6.5.3.0 beta!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back