• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Resolved using Clonedvd 2.9.2.3 beta] The Code (2 layer disc version), Region 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok...I got a new dvd...I tried it again on all my drives...the same thing is happening...here is the logfile

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.5.6.2_Info_E_THE CODE V2.zip
    900.2 KB · Views: 4
Cannot copy "The Code" featuring Morgan Freeman and Antonio Banderas. No error message, just runs at a snails pace.

O.k., a Slysoft beta tester figured out the problem is with Clonedvd.
The problem isn't Anydvd.

When you choose to compress the menu in Clonedvd, that's the problem.

So, for now, don't keep the menu in Clonedvd, I guess.

I've sent a private message to James.

Last edited:
O.k., a Slysoft beta tester figured out the problem is with Clonedvd.
The problem isn't Anydvd. You can rip the disc using "rip video dvd to harddisk".

When you choose to compress the menu in Clonedvd, that's the problem, supposedly.

So, for now, don't keep the menu in Clonedvd, I guess.

I've sent a private message to James.

Last edited:
ok...so is there a copy that I need to switch back to or something that I need to do so that I can back this movie up?...thanks

ok...so is there a copy that I need to switch back to or something that I need to do so that I can back this movie up?...thanks

Start CloneDVD2
Click Copy DVD titles
... and a couple of times next ...
done.

that will be just the movie though...is there a way to copy it and preserve the entire disc yet?...I can wait for that...I own all of this and just make a back up on everything for my network...thanks

that will be just the movie though...is there a way to copy it and preserve the entire disc yet?...I can wait for that...I own all of this and just make a back up on everything for my network...thanks

You can, if you use a dual layer disc. It will work with the a single layer disc, but it'll take very long (let it run overnight) and the quality will likely be bad because of very high compression.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back