• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Resolved] The Happening region 1 (just a heads up)

Hi Peer,

But why don't you want to add this functionality to AnyDVD? You could probably "watch" a number of BD-Live folders (and their subfolders) of all popular BD players, and modify .jar files there as they appear.

AnyDVD doesn't implement any player-specific features, that's why I'm reluctant to incorporate such functionality into AnyDVD HD

Also, are all additional BD-Live files downloaded at once or gradually, e.g. if you launch one application on disc (click its button in the menu) only its files are downloaded, launch another application - another set of files is downloaded etc. so you never have all possible files on disc unless you start all applications?

I don't think there is any restriction. BDLive can connect to the internet anytime and download (and upload!) any data the java code has access to.
Files are versioned (not through a standard method but a BD live implementation can implement its own versioning), so subsequent connections may update already downloaded files.

The problem with my application is that it's not very practical to use. First, you have to copy and decrypt files to hard drive using either AnyDVD or some other application (and no other application handles BD+), then apply region code removal with my program, then create an .iso file with ImgBurn to play. The last step would not be needed if either players have the functionality to play from hard drive, or you and James implement 'virtual images' in VCD. Both are just dreams right now.

In this case it would be ideal - because it's a standalone on-demand tool.
It could be called and told "fix all downloaded BDLive code associated with the disc in drive x:"

I believe AnyDVD uses the same key for all certificates. But in order to re-sign BD-Live downloaded files so that they can be verified with your certificate, I will need the private key... :)

Yes, AnyDVD has one fixed key, because I'm using hand-made signing routines, in order not to have to link any humongous crypto libs like OpenSSL - it's no secret, you can use it, if you like.

But I understand your point, so if you don't want to, just leave it.
If I can find some time (unlikely before cristmas :) ) I'll take care of it myself sometime....

But I understand your point, so if you don't want to, just leave it.

OK, I will do that. Will order Iron Man and a few other discs today, and when they arrive (in a week or two), I will try to implement this functionality in my program.

OK, I will do that. Will order Iron Man and a few other discs today, and when they arrive (in a week or two), I will try to implement this functionality in my program.

Cool 8)
Let me know how I can assist.

The firmware update message is still there. Here are the log files from both discs if needed.

Can you please attach the first JAR file (the one with the lowest number) as well? Make sure to ZIP it first (forum allows large attachments as zip only).

here is jar files of The Happening

Can you please attach the first JAR file (the one with the lowest number) as well? Make sure to ZIP it first (forum allows large attachments as zip only).
:

Attachments

• The_Happening_jar.zip
    137.3 KB · Views: 13

:

Hmm, thanks, but - whatever that is, it's not a zip file. :confused:

BTW: you can also just rename the .jar to .zip, because zip is essentially what a JAR file is.

Here are the first three just in case.

Attachments

• 00000.zip
    103.3 KB · Views: 7
  • 77770.zip
    17.4 KB · Views: 6
  • 77771.zip
    3.5 MB · Views: 5
Just tested The Happening with version 6.4.7.4, and the update firmware message still shows up. :(

Just tested The Happening with version 6.4.7.4, and the update firmware message still shows up. :(

Interesting. Maybe that's the reason why the changelog doesn't mention otherwise ;)
Honestly: I'm on it.

The Happening works perfectly with v. 6.4.7.8b. Thanks peer. :D

Don't read the forum much, eh? :) The latest beta of AnyDVD is a sticky at the top of the forum.

Back