• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[ Resolved] So is Amz screwed up again???

kzajac

So I am no longer getting 1080p on Amz. Another 3-4 months???

I have been downloading from AP for the last week almost non-stop...99.7% of all the titles I am grabbing are 1080P (USA)

Life is so much better with a positive attitude. Not only for yourself but for others around you. Likewise, a poor attitude just brings everyone down.

As a famous lyrical mystic once said long ago, "don't worry be happy..."

So I am no longer getting 1080p on Amz. Another 3-4 months???
I really cant give you a time frame. ;) But there is an awful lot of 1080p and 4K left to download, just a couple of new titles and we are working on it, while we work on it, why don't you watch it on HBOMax LOL.

Last edited:
Like RF1 says much 1080p out there but I did want to warn those about buying anything on AP. I found a movie on AP for sale cheap I wanted (sometimes they will sell really good flicks for cheap if they are less popular) and I took the gamble and lost. Max res was 540.

I found a movie on AP for sale cheap I wanted (sometimes they will sell really good flicks for cheap if they are less popular) and I took the gamble and lost. Max res was 540.

It'll come back to 1080p after AS has worked its magic though?

It'll come back to 1080p after AS has worked its magic though?

I would assume so. So I will just keep the purchase. It was a great movie for cheap. If nothing else I just watch it on AP, it's no loss.

For Amazon will you have an update soon for the return of 1080P on some movie?.

I did a subscription to an Amazon Prime channel called "ScreenPix" and went to download an HD title that was leaving in 2 days ("Triumph of the Spirit") and which has never had a Blu-Ray release. AnyStream showed a maximum resolution of 540p. (HBOMax just released a remake of this film called "The Survivor".)

I checked the other stream download tool and it was able to successfully download the 1080p version. It actually shows 3 different available 1080p bitrates, and it successfully downloaded the best one. (11.56 GB, film is ~2 hours)

Not trying to troll, be disrespectful, or anything like that, just stating what happened with my experience tonight.

I did a subscription to an Amazon Prime channel called "ScreenPix" and went to download an HD title that was leaving in 2 days ("Triumph of the Spirit") and which has never had a Blu-Ray release. AnyStream showed a maximum resolution of 540p. (HBOMax just released a remake of this film called "The Survivor".)

I checked the other stream download tool and it was able to successfully download the 1080p version. It actually shows 3 different available 1080p bitrates, and it successfully downloaded the best one. (11.56 GB, film is ~2 hours)

Not trying to troll, be disrespectful, or anything like that, just stating what happened with my experience tonight.

We’re you using v1.3.5.0?

Do as JCH.H recommended update to 1.3.5.0 and you will be fine.;)

Back