• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[ Resolved] Paramount+ (via Prime) download failing. (1.3.9.5)

pfalcon64

Trying to download Risky Business - Paramount+ on my Amazon Prime subscription (in Australia). It almost worked the first time, but subsequent tries are failing very quickly. i didn't think to save the first log, but the others are attached:

Attachments

• Risky Business - 3.astlog
    672 KB · Views: 1
  • Risky Business- 2.astlog
    670.6 KB · Views: 1
  • Risky Business.astlog
    667.2 KB · Views: 0
Are you using a VPN? If so try turning it off, your logfile has a lot of network errors, do you have a weak signal coming from your router? Just things to consider, try it again later, I will get the log file to the developers. It could also be your VPN cannot connect to the provider, or loses signal.

Thanks. A while after uploading the logs I noticed the internet connection was going up and down - ended up resetting the modem. It didn't cross my mind because it wasn't affecting work or emails. I think I need to have a chat with my provider...sigh. Will try again.

Thanks. A while after uploading the logs I noticed the internet connection was going up and down - ended up resetting the modem. It didn't cross my mind because it wasn't affecting work or emails. I think I need to have a chat with my provider...sigh. Will try again.
Once you fix that your issues will be solved. If not I will try something else, but without a stable network connection, I cant help you.

This is a prime example of something I try to mention from time to time. Most of what folks do on their networks is very tolerant to high latency and packet loss. You can even stream titles from the providers using their apps under such conditions and it will work fine. But run something that is sensitive to latency and packet loss and you will find out quick how healthy your network is. This is one of those situations where a speed test is useless because it tests only your available bandwidth (quantity vs quality).

I have setup many a network where there was a claim the network was clean and in good shape but you try to push a VOIP call across it and you find out quick that is not the case. AS might not be as sensitive as a VOIP call but it is fairly sensitive in general and if your network has any real health issues it will struggle.

In summary, if AS is giving you fits it is a great idea to check out your local network because it is very likely it is not as healthy as you might think.

Back