• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[RESOLVED] Hulu Crash

Jorgejones

I have tried to download Dragonheart on HULU and it just crashes the whole program. I click on the thumbnail and the download box pops up. I click download and there is a brief pause and then I get the dump file dialog box. Here are the latest dump files from this mornings tries.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.3.9.0_Dump_20220702153834.astdmp
    7.2 MB · Views: 0
  • AnyStream_1.3.9.0_Dump_20220702154412.astdmp
  • AnyStream_1.3.9.0_Dump_20220702155956.astdmp
I dont get that in my region perhaps someone else in your region, wherever that is can test it.

I am in The U.S.. Sorry I did not mention that before

Do you have the live subscription? I don't and for me it is greyed out entirely.

Thanks DQ. I don't have a live subscription and it shows up in my Firefox browser. I can even click on it in AS which results in what happens in my first post. I went and checked it in Firefox just now and now it says "Upcoming tomorrow at 2:30 A.M.". It looks like it is part of the Live Subscription but is clickable in AS for me. I will have to check a bit closer the movies I have written down, a few weeks in advance, for future download. Thanks Again

Reactions: DQ
Back