• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Resolved] HBO Dolby Vision

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaaaamie

Hello

I recently downloaded Justice League Snyder Cut in 4K from HBO. I downloaded the normal version and noticed it was dark. Guessing the lack of HDR. I downloaded the Dolby Vision version and it plays beautiful. The question is, I want to burn this to Blu Ray, but every program I use won’t open the HDR version. Is there a way to convert this without losing colour?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

If you search the forum about Dolby Vision, you can find some discussions about it that might be interesting for you, for example this comment.
But I cannot remember any thread about burning such content.
So if you have no luck here, it might be a better idea to ask the third party subforum after a few days.

Hello

I recently downloaded Justice League Snyder Cut in 4K from HBO. I downloaded the normal version and noticed it was dark. Guessing the lack of HDR. I downloaded the Dolby Vision version and it plays beautiful. The question is, I want to burn this to Blu Ray, but every program I use won’t open the HDR version. Is there a way to convert this without losing colour?

Thanks

Check pm, I can help with that i know how to make hdr/dolby vision mkv and mp4 files which will work on tv, computer etc

Last edited:
Hey guys.

Just an update. I found a solution. If you use Handbrake and go to filters and change the colourspace to BT709, it will convert to a normal file with glorious colours and not the washed out look.

Hey guys.

Just an update. I found a solution. If you use Handbrake and go to filters and change the colourspace to BT709, it will convert to a normal file with glorious colours and not the washed out look.

Thats SDR NOT DOLBY VISION

Hey guys.

Good so your issue is resolved.

no because hes converting it so its pointless converting, might aswell use my way as it works great :) and only takes 5 secs to do :)

It’s impossible to change the colour without re encoding. And if your way only takes 5 seconds for a full 4K film, I do doubt your method.

It’s impossible to change the colour without re encoding. And if your way only takes 5 seconds for a full 4K film, I do doubt your method.

Mine is a professional made tool called dolby vision tool, google it and u will see it combines dv and hdr meta data and makes a Dolby Vision HDR MKV File and works for all dolby vision & hdr files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back