• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[ Resolved] Error Message

LePousson

Hi !

I just wanted to try AnyStream and first try, first problem !

screen.png

What should I do ??

LePousson

PS: Using Public Google DNS Servers

Please create and upload a log after that error appears.
Also tell us the provider you are trying to use. It should also help if you tell us what exactly you tried to do (the site or movie you want to open...)

You do realize you have to pay for the providers. Did you use the trial ?

Oh yes, I forgot that ...

I was trying to get a TV Show Episode (5x12 & 5x13) of "Chuck" from Amazon Prime Video...

Here is attached the log filke created immediately after getting this error !

LePousson

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.3.9.2.astlog
    292.9 KB · Views: 2
Using Public Google DNS Servers
Did you set up your DNS like this?
  1. Go to the Control Panel.
  2. Click Network and Internet > Network and Sharing Center > Change adapter settings.
  3. Select the connection for which you want to configure Google Public DNS. ...
  4. Select the Networking tab. ...
  5. Click Advanced and select the DNS tab. ...
  6. Click OK.
  7. Select Use the following DNS server addresses.

Did you set up your DNS like this?
  1. Go to the Control Panel.
  2. Click Network and Internet > Network and Sharing Center > Change adapter settings.
  3. Select the connection for which you want to configure Google Public DNS. ...
  4. Select the Networking tab. ...
  5. Click Advanced and select the DNS tab. ...
  6. Click OK.
  7. Select Use the following DNS server addresses.
Loool, yes I did like that ... I've been playing with network settings for like 30 years, I know how to set up DNS on Windows :=)

LePousson

Loool, yes I did like that ... I've been playing with network settings for like 30 years, I know how to set up DNS on Windows :=)

LePousson
Have you set all your country and language settings in the program?

AS can see Episodes, but in the log I can only see this error.
Code:
00:00:17.237 - [Error] [CEFView::Handler::prime] Load error: ERR_UNKNOWN_URL_SCHEME
Please try it again tomorrow, maybe it's just a network thing. Or the devs can find something.

AS can see Episodes, but in the log I can only see this error.
Code:
00:00:17.237 - [Error] [CEFView::Handler::prime] Load error: ERR_UNKNOWN_URL_SCHEME
Please try it again tomorrow, maybe it's just a network thing. Or the devs can find something.
I will surely try again tomorrow but I wanted to know a bit more about this error ...

LePousson

Hi !

I just wanted to try AnyStream and first try, first problem !

View attachment 66181

What should I do ??

LePousson

PS: Using Public Google DNS Servers
Your error says'
AnyStream cannot load this page because of an error
This may be because you are using the wrong download button, you have to use the green downloadable button I have pointed to.

I was trying to get a TV Show Episode (5x12 & 5x13) of "Chuck" from Amazon Prime Video...
I just tried it out and got no error. I cancelled the download after a few seconds since I don't need that episodes right now.
However, I am in germany, if you are in another region you might get a different result if it is a regional thing.

I edited this comment afterwards for better spelling.

Last edited:
Your error says'
This may be because you are using the wrong download button, you have to use the green downloadable button I have pointed to.
Utilisez le bouton vert des téléchargements

I just tried it out and got no error, but I cancelled the download after a few seconds.
However, I am in germany, maybe you are in the US or so, so results can vary.
Our friend and forum expert Deepspace is also in Germany so its not a regional thing.

Just tried again after waiting around an hour, and it worked normally ... Can't figure out what happened but the most important is that it works normally now !!

One last question ... Any special price for a full lifetime license for AnyDVD HD Lifetime users ??

LePousson

Just tried again after waiting around an hour, and it worked normally ... Can't figure out what happened but the most important is that it works normally now !!

One last question ... Any special price for a full lifetime license for AnyDVD HD Lifetime users ??

LePousson
Not right now, but you better get while we can accept Credit cards;) https://www.redfox.bz/purchase.html

Back