• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[ Resolved] Error: Decryption failed: Exceeded quota

Mr. Burnz

I got the same error message when I tried a download from AP, and that’s the first time I’ve downloaded anything in two weeks. (Not able to send log file right now.)

We will we will wait for your log file, Very sorry about your issues. Are you using the trial or do you have a license?

I have a license.
I was just inquiring because if you didn't your trial may have been over, you mentioned you hadn't downloaded anything for 2 weeks, it's all good, I am sure this will be taken care of. Sorry for your issue. I still do not see a log file.

I just installed the latest beta version, and the problem took care of itself. Thanks for the feedback.

Back