• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Resolved] "Could not load playlist: Network access is disabled."

miku101

Logfile attached.

So after using anystream for months without problems, I am suddenly getting "network access is disabled" on anystream for everything.

In the log it says things like

00:00:07.796 - [Notice] [WCAProxy] Checking user login status.
00:00:07.797 - [Notice] [WCAProxy] WCJS: Channel init completed. Document is ready
00:00:07.810 - [Notice] [WCAProxy] WCJS: AAC:GP: props [1]
00:00:07.810 - [Notice] [WCAProxy] WCJS: Page is Amazon
00:00:07.811 - [Notice] [WCAProxy] WCJS: The user is logged in
00:00:07.825 - [Notice] [WCAProxy] WCJS: AAC:GP: props [1]
00:00:07.946 - [Debug] [vendor:prime] QWE:event:documentLoaded(true).
00:00:13.859 - [Error] [vendor:prime] Error getting artwork [Network access is disabled.]

And sure enough, the artwork does not show up.

If I try to download video, I get "Could not load playlist: Network access is disabled."

00:02:18.463 - [Debug] [vendor:prime] Playlist URL: https://a306avoddashs3ww-a.akamaihd...673-ad0e-4cff-9f0a-081312943d11_corrected.mpd
00:02:18.481 - [Debug] [vendor:prime] MPD server response: 0
00:02:18.481 - [Error] [vendor:prime] Could not load playlist: error code 99 - Network access is disabled.

If I put that playlist URL into chrome, it downloads the mpd just fine. 34,762,748 bytes.

Not sure why chrome works and anystream does not.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.2.1.0.astlog
    2.1 KB · Views: 5
Do you use Pi-Hole?, try turning off your firewall.

Do you use Pi-Hole?, try turning off your firewall.

nope, don't use pi-hole. no firewall. i even completely turned off windows firewall just to see, and got the exact same results.

the URL that anystream errors on, I am able to download in chrome. so it wouldn't seem to be a dns or firewall issue.

nope, don't use pi-hole. no firewall. i even completely turned off windows firewall just to see, and got the exact same results.

the URL that anystream errors on, I am able to download in chrome. so it wouldn't seem to be a dns or firewall issue.
How about VPN? That could be the issue. I am assuming you paid for Amazon Prime and you are trying to download a movie that is not outside of their network, I mean something you have to pay for ahead before downloading. Are you connected to a QNap or something like that?

no VPN, no proxy. no qnap. the download attempt in my logfile is a free amazon prime video, but it fails on all amazon videos including ones i've purchased and downloaded in the past.

I haven't seen any problems with prime ... is it only prime that you are having problems with?

no VPN, no proxy. no qnap. the download attempt in my logfile is a free amazon prime video, but it fails on all amazon videos including ones i've purchased and downloaded in the past.
Are you using the green downloadables button

yes, i have been using anystream since january.

someone should have a look at the logfile.
I did, it has no pertinent information, it just says your machine cannot connect, no one else is having this issue, maybe the developers can see something I can't, it only shows one try with Amazon. Can you download it with Netflix? I have never seen this before "Error getting artwork" Exactly what are you trying to download? What OS are you using? Your logfile looks incomplete. Tell me exactly what are you trying to download from Amazon Prime Video?

Last edited:
i rebooted my pc and its working now. i have no idea why it failed. maybe add that to the list of troubleshooting steps I guess :confused:

Don't underestimate the power of Windows to screw you over.

Instead of your firewall...check App and Browser control if it happens again.

Windows Security has reputation-based protection that can help protect your PC from potentially unwanted applications. Potentially unwanted app blocking was first introduced in the Windows 10 May 2020 update and as of August 2021 we've started turning it on by default for all customers.

Back