• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[ Resolved] Can't log in to Hulu USA

Lotus_Eater

Trying to log in to Hulu (latest version of AS) and it shows the login screen, allows me to put in username & password, but then just sits there. I can hit the log in button but it doesn't do anything. The page doesn't lock up, but it doesn't do anything.

Any ideas please?

Log out of all devices that Hulu is logged into, and try again.

Thanks. Looks like it's a problem with the VPN I'm using. Very strange as it works on another service I use but not on AnyStream. I'm still testing though.

The providers are blocking more and more VPNs over time I think. I know my VPN won't work with Hbo at all and some of the others it has issues with as well.

The providers are blocking more and more VPNs over time I think. I know my VPN won't work with Hbo at all and some of the others it has issues with as well.
They have said in print they will try to block all VPNs in future versions of their streaming services.

Thanks. Looks like it's a problem with the VPN I'm using. Very strange as it works on another service I use but not on AnyStream. I'm still testing though.
HULU one of the streaming provider that blocking many vpn, you need to use unfamiliar vpn for hulu. or special vpn just for hulu.

This is common for people using VPNs, there is no fix.

Back