• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[RESOLVED] AS 1158 - HBO Max/D+ still not working

DQ

For HBO Max it opens and then redirects to a page that says "Can't Play Title". There is a "Homepage" link but clicking it brings me right back to the same error.

For D+ I get an error that says "Page content can't be retrieved".

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.1.5.8.astlog
    1.2 MB · Views: 1
Last edited:
It opens and then redirects to a page that says "Can't Play Title". There is a "Homepage" link but clicking it brings me right back to the same error.

I've had the same, removed the redfox folder from AppData and even deleted the provider subtree from registry, same "can't play title" error.

Last edited:
I tried close/restarting the app several times and unchecking from the enabled providers and reenabling but no go.

i love how were getting hbomax for the beta, but it still doesnt work. lol. at least hulu does.

I can get logged in but I cannot download anything. I get the dreaded "stream initialization failed".

Same here, I get to download, easy to log in , easy to pick movie, until you press download, bam crashes

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.1.5.8_Dump_20210802122200.astdmp
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
Same amongst other issues I posted in another thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also with this version:

I have problem with D+, I get an error that says "Page content can't be retrieved"

How can solve it?

Also with this version:

I have problem with D+, I get an error that says "Page content can't be retrieved"

How can solve it?

Will likely have to wait for an update or revert to an older version.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also with this version:

How can solve it?
Please post a logfile or a dump file with every issue or we will not be able to help you.

anyone with HBO (prime video channel) mind checking if the Batwoman & Stargirl series is on it? Need it to complete my "Arrowverse" and certain cross-over episodes.

Last edited:
anyone with HBO (prime video channel) mind checking if the Batwoman & Stargirl series is on it? Need it to complete my "Arrowverse" and certain cross-over episodes.
I did a quick search and I found both things, both german and OV it seems.
Batwoman and Stargirl Season 1 is included in prime for me, but Batwoman Season 2 is not.
If it is what you are looking for you may send me a DM, then I will send you the links to the sites. (Forgot how to do the /code stuff, did it only once.)

links are simple (code) & (/code) but with square brackets [ ] ;) or hulu if there's an amazon channel (or a free trial)

Thanks,
Stargirl S1 de:
Code:
www.amazon.de/gp/video/detail/B092376QW7/
Stargirl S1 OV:
Code:
www.amazon.de/gp/video/detail/B09238K2JT/

Batwoman S1 de:
Code:
www.amazon.de/gp/video/detail/B082RQXYW1/
Batwoman S1 OV:
Code:
www.amazon.de/gp/video/detail/B082FX4S2Q/

Only Batwoman OV has S2, not included in Prime.

or hulu if there's an amazon channel
Never used Hulu, only have Amz and NF (at the moment, but since I still have plenty stuff to download, it will take a while till I purchase another provider).

ugh, vpn don't work when setting to frankfurt & AS to Germany :(

ugh, vpn don't work when setting to frankfurt & AS to Germany :(
I can download it, but you have to say me what you want to get. (Resolution, language, subtitles, and if I should use the de or OV site etc)

@DeepSpace - what is the difference between those two flavours? I noticed that file names had strange additions when I was last in Germany? Some has the OV?

Back