• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[ Resolved] AP "Unable to Decrypt"

Phillip WNY

Got rapid number of errors on Face to Face (Original) - S02 E02 - Episode 1-8 with an unable to decrypt error. A few log files attached.

Attachments

• Face to Face (Original) - S02 E02 - Episode 2.astlog
    725.5 KB · Views: 1
  • Face to Face (Original) - S02 E03 - Episode 3.astlog
    714.5 KB · Views: 1
  • Face to Face (Original) - S02 E07 - Episode 7.astlog
    712 KB · Views: 0
Did you start your 7-day free trial yet? It shows in the download box but your log file shows a nonpayment error.

I am getting the same problem. I download episodes one by one. Got several this morning, then Wam, hit the wall. AP did something this morning.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.4.0.2.astlog
    421.8 KB · Views: 0
Did you start your 7-day free trial yet? It shows in the download box but your log file shows a nonpayment error.

Odd... the service is subscribed on a month to month plan, which I just checked and is current.

I want to thank Phillip for posting this thread, without his logs we would not have found this issue for days, now we know exactly what it is and it's going to be fixed.

We do not need any more logs. Thank you all for your input.

I want to thank Phillip for posting this thread, without his logs we would not have found this issue for days, now we know exactly what it is and it's going to be fixed.

nice cant wait :)

Yay! I finally managed to contribute something useful that didn't turn out to be on my own computer. LOL

Phillip where are you? ( or anyone else):) I need you to test those movies again. I believe the problem is solved but I need you ( the man of the day) to do a little APV downloading.

Working fine now thanks all tv shows download and decrypt 1080p fine now thanks

Phillip where are you? ( or anyone else):) I need you to test those movies again. I believe the problem is solved but I need you ( the man of the day) to do a little APV downloading.

I will redownload those titles now.

Looks okay now. Here are some log files.

Attachments

• Face to Face (Original) - S02 E01 - Episode 1.astlog
    378.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Face to Face (Original) - S02 E02 - Episode 2.astlog
    395.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Judgement - S01 E08 - The Silence of Mathilde.astlog
    448.3 KB · Views: 0
Back