• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[ Resolved] AP DISCOVERY +

Wheatley

I was downloading Deadliest Catch on Discovery+ season 11 actually, but there was a episode called Season 10 revealed and for some reason I got 01:00:08.309 - [Error] Server error: Sorry, but we are currently unable to decrypt this stream, on that episode for some reason. It was picking up extra episodes of the series but that one failed for some reason. I will attach the log file.

Attachments

• Season 10 Revealed.astlog
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
I was downloading Deadliest Catch on Discovery+ season 11 actually, but there was an episode called Season 10 revealed, and for some reason, I got 01:00:08.309 - [Error] Server error: Sorry, but we are currently unable to decrypt this stream, on that episode for some reason. It was picking up extra episodes of the series but that one failed for some reason. I will attach the log file.
We are currently updating the main server, it shouldn't have affected your download but it did. Maybe try again tomorrow and it will be done. Sorry for the inconvenience ;) The fact is that we actually have all the providers working at 99% optimum output. But our server needs updating and that is what we have been doing for the last week, and it is causing some errors, not many as you can see by the small number of complaints on our forum, but I will tell you that about 10% or less of the customers that own AS actually joined the forum. So I cannot be exact in my assessment. We will have it fixed as soon as possible. The error you are getting is not a DRM error, they are server errors.:(

Last edited:
We are currently updating the main server, it shouldn't have affected your download but it did. Maybe try again tomorrow and it will be done. Sorry for the inconvenience ;) The fact is that we actually have all the providers working at 99% optimum output. But our server needs updating and that is what we have been doing for the last week, and it is causing some errors, not many as you can see by the small number of complaints on our forum, but I will tell you that about 10% or less of the customers that own AS actually joined the forum. So I cannot be exact in my assessment. We will have it fixed as soon as possible. The error you are getting is not a DRM error, they are server errors.:(
I had tried this episode at the beginning of the month two and it didn't work but when I tried it today it worked perfectly! Thank You!

Back