• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Resolved][annoyance hmax- gone 1.2.0.0] horizontal scrolling not disabled during download

0x0x0x0x0

The horizontal scrolling arrows are not disabled once a hmax download commences, the horizontal scrolling arrows remain enabled while the rest of the "app" is disabled, and hovering over an active arrow sends the whole row scrolling.

Last edited:
I guess I don't consider this an annoyance, myself. I actually like scrolling through the movies and shows while something else is downloading.

try using the vertical scroll bar while the download is in progress

In Disney+, the horizontal scrolling is also not disabled.

I had this on NF too and I think I've even mentioned this already. But don't ask me where that was or even when.

its not just on hmax, its on any provider (nf d+ that uses the self-built ui)

I have had this happen many times and I usually have to repeat a search to find the series I was working on again after it has scrambled the display. A polishing fix, though, should not delay a release, should one be about to happen otherwise.;)

Back