• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[ Resolved] Amazon Prime Video page not loading

Erendira

About 4 hours ago, I downloaded a show from Amazon Prime. Had to go somewhere, came back, it was finished (with no errors) but when I clicked okay on the window that says the it's finished, instead of going back to the Amazon page that I started from I only got an error: AnyStream could not load the page due to an error. Error code: ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH. Tried closing and reopening (and reinstalling AnyStream) with no difference. Anyone else seeing something like this? Anyone find a solution? I'm somewhat glad this happened though, because in trying to solve the problem that I'm having, I discovered the potential upgrade for Hulu and HBOMax which I was unaware of.

Attachments

• AnyStream MsgBox.jpg
    AnyStream MsgBox.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 6
  • AnyStream_1.2.4.1.astlog
    1.4 KB · Views: 0
About 4 hours ago, I downloaded a show from Amazon Prime. Had to go somewhere, came back, it was finished (with no errors) but when I clicked okay on the window that says the it's finished, instead of going back to the Amazon page that I started from I only got an error: AnyStream could not load the page due to an error. Error code: ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH. Tried closing and reopening (and reinstalling AnyStream) with no difference. Anyone else seeing something like this? Anyone find a solution? I'm somewhat glad this happened though, because in trying to solve the problem that I'm having, I discovered the potential upgrade for Hulu and HBOMax which I was unaware of.
Are you sure you are using the green downloadables button on top of the page. I cannot reproduce this error, thanks for the log file.

Thanks! It's my vpn. I didn't think that it would be the problem as it was using the same server as when I did the earlier downloads but disabling it fixes the problem.

Back