• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved [Resolved - 1.6.7.2 Beta] Possible to automatically cut audio length to video length?

Blazkowicz

On the show Hannah Montana AnyStream is not downloading the credits (where you can see different localization voice actors etc.). It cuts off after the disney channel logo.
That is not a biggy for me, but as the audio is still downloaded completely it causes the playback to be stuck at that disney logo as audio length is longer than downloaded video length and only when it reached audio length (English/German), VLC/Plex will continue with next file in playlist.

00:01:34.219 - [Debug] [Mux:disney] Pump "video": accumulated duration in seconds: 1424
00:01:34.219 - [Debug] [Mux:disney] Pump "audio1": accumulated duration in seconds: 1516
00:01:34.219 - [Debug] [Mux:disney] Pump "audio2": accumulated duration in seconds: 1516
00:01:34.220 - [Debug] [Mux:disney] Overestimation by 378.00 kB

So would be nice if either AnyStream downloads those credits too or cuts the audio off at the same time as the video.

The issue happens for all seasons of this show (also the movie and the documentary).

Issue happens with latest beta (initially I downloaded those files with 1.6.6.5 and today I started to watch the show and noticed the issue).

Attachments

• disney-Hannah Montana_S01E01_Lilly, Do You Want to Know a Secret.astlog
    298.1 KB · Views: 3
@Pete will have a closer look at it tomorrow

Thank you.
I noticed the same issue with the show That's So Raven.

Yes Pete, it seems fine.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.6.7.2.astlog
    359.3 KB · Views: 0
Thank you. Tried S01E01 of Hannah Montana in VLC and issue seems to be fixed :)
Now going to redownload those two series and movies (and maybe others, depends if those are broken too).

Back