• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolution Support

You cant watch movies, you can only download them, if you read the changelog there are still issues with Amazon, please upload a log file. You must use the green downloadables button to download not the buttons on the Amazon screen.

Notice he doesn't have a Downloadable Videos button (just to the right of the "Forward" button). Strange.

You cant watch movies, you can only download them, if you read the changelog there are still issues with Amazon, please upload a log file. You must use the green downloadables button to download not the buttons on the Amazon screen.

It’s a movie I need to rent first. Do I rent it in one of the suggested apps first and then movie will show download button in AS?

Never mind, I answered my own question. Rent it I Edge and them watch and download show in AS.

People have to learn how to use the program before they can download from it.
It’s a movie I need to rent first. Do I rent it in one of the suggested apps first and then movie will show download button in AS?
If you read the new changelog, it specifically said
1.2.8.0 2021-12-23
- fix: DRM updates
- fix: Netflix manifest retrieval
- many minor changes and fixes
- updated languages

Note: all streaming services should work now, only some Amazon titles still have DRM issues

Last edited:
People have to learn how to use the program before they can down

If you read the new changelog, it specifically said
1.2.8.0 2021-12-23
- fix: DRM updates
- fix: Netflix manifest retrieval
- many minor changes and fixes
- updated languages

Note: all streaming services should work now, only some Amazon titles still have DRM issues

Thanks for the kind reply.

Back