• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resident Evil 1

Having problems trying to scan this DVD.

Resident Evil: The Complete Collection [DVD] [2017] First DVD. First DVD In this box seems to be unscannable. I am calling it the ghost disk as all the other DVD's scan fine.

Attachments

• Resident Evil - DVD.jpg
    Resident Evil - DVD.jpg
    336 KB · Views: 5
What happens if you insert the disc without AnyDVD running? Does Windows itself even see the disc?

Ok, for some reason I went into devices to see if it would pick up the DVD in the drive and it did and now I am backing up the Ghost DVD so seems problem solved but still a bit of a mystery. Thanks for the quick response but seems unnecessary now.

Seriously though, I tried ten times and waited 10 mins and nothing came up. Looks like it may be a faulty DVD as it didn't finish the back up.

Looks like it may be a faulty DVD as it didn't finish the back up.
Did you get a read sector error?
Can you try to clean the disc with warm (not hot) water, fluid soap and a microfiber cloth?
Also, if it can recognize the disc now, please create and upload a logfile.

Hm, that is a weird logfile. The AnyDVD Status Window and at least one other file is missing. Someone else has to look at this.
Can you post a screenshot of the Status Window that shows information after scanning the disc?

The funny thing about this DVD is when the file name comes up to save the file, it's the only one that doesn't come up the actual name of the film.

I can see nothing unusual, and the Drive hardware region appears to be set. You should wait if another member can say anything.

The funny thing about this DVD is when the file name comes up to save the file, it's the only one that doesn't come up the actual name of the film.
Yes, it happens sometimes depending on what they choose as a name when creating the disc itself. Notice how the status window already says the same name. So it should be correct.

Back