• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Not a RedFox Issue Repeatable crashes on Amazon.com between episides recording it seems

mikeas

Unsure how to report/deal with this, but trying to download The terminal list. UEFA champions league not having any issues with.

Is here a special way to gather crash dumps??

The Terminal List Seasons 1 downloads fine without any crashes so I will have to see your logfile.;)T List Complete.jpgT Term CaPTURE.jpg

Last edited:
Ok I'll setup a clean re-attempt, champions league uefa sure downloads fine

Started fresh, grabbed log, added terminal list, and it started and crashed right away. This is the log from before I added it, trying to grab a log just after I add and before it crashes.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.6.6.0.astlog
    227.7 KB · Views: 2
Noone else has reported this, I will take a look at your log file but the one you showed me last night had no errors.

This logfile told me the issue right away.

You need to turn off your VPN, they are blocking it. How come you showed that other log file last night and not this. I would have cleared up your issue right away. Sorry bro. No VPN.

This was first log file I was showing, interesting, so some stuff is ok, others VPN smacked.

Still might be nice to not crash on that situation, ha ha. But ya, not biggest worry in life!!

This was first log file I was showing, interesting, so some stuff is ok, others VPN smacked.
You are right,, I was thinking of someone else, but this log file told me why you are having issues with this series and others are not.

Using the VPN generally to access stuff so a bit of a nuisance to turn on/off etc, but at least we know it's not a general problem, and yes I did search first and didn't see much mentioned. so figured something unique. What's up with CW unsupported format, is that just a pending issue??

Using the VPN generally to access stuff so a bit of a nuisance to turn on/off etc, but at least we know it's not a general problem, and yes I did search first and didn't see much mentioned. so figured something unique. What's up with CW unsupported format, is that just a pending issue??
there is no pending issue with the CW format. Some of their titles are not in a format that we support there are, however many others in 1080 P that you can enjoy.

I have some more information on this crash that is VPN related, if I download 1 episode at a time, things don't crash/no problems at all. BUT if I use the queue then it crashes between episodes. Not sure it helps/but to me it looks like something anystream queue related.

confirmed, here as well. yes, VPN. AP UK. all works fine episode by episode, but when queue either one episode downloads then two fail OR now im getting first file in queue ok then all others fail. heres a log file which contains failed and successful downloads (these were manually added one by one).

oh, btw. tried with 1663 and then with upgraded 1664. last week queue worked fine @ AP UK via VPN.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.6.6.4.astlog
    796.9 KB · Views: 0
aaand here is a log file with s04 of 'the closer' added first with 'download all', then all the failed episodes from s04 added manually + 60 episodes of the rest of the series added one by one to the queue. season added to queue had one episode finish correctly, then two fail, one good, two fail etc. and 60 episodes from rest of the series that were added one by one all finished without a hitch. have a look, i dont think this is VPN related. sure, AP via VPN always had failed episodes, im used to it, but it was more like 10 successful, one fail, 5 success, 1 fail, 8 success, 1 fail etc... so if i had 7 seasons of 15 episodes each, 100 downloads id maaaybe had to re-add 10, maaaybe 15 because they failed. but, this? smells kinda different. maybe im wrong. waiting for input. cheers!

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.6.6.4.astlog
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
Back