• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

renewing my orig. lifetime lic. of any dvd????????????????

lobojo22

i purch. any dvd lifetime lic. in very begining,AFTER DVD X COPY WENT BELLY UP!, so i lost there, now after time gos on im told i will have to pay AGAIN FOR A NEW LIC.for any dvd at consid..more than i orig. paid.Any dvd H/ DEF. or bllue ray did not even exist then when i purch. any dvd ????? now i am shafted again,WILL YOU EVER RECOG> MY ORIG> LIC? I still dont have a h/def or blue ray device,i have all #s,& names & unlock keys when i purch. software,i also purch. game jackel,dont know if it still works??????. I feel the orig.ANY DVD LIC should be honored.

[mod]POST EDITED - PERSONAL INFO REMOVED | Ch3vr0n[/mod]

Wrong section, post moved. License issues have their own section. Post edited, please do not post personal information such as your email, serial (and definitely not your phone number) on a public forum. That's asking for spam & what else...

Since DVDXCopy stopped functioning in april 2004, you've gotten 12 years worth of AnyDVD updates for a relatively small amount. Devide that original amount by 12 and you probably paid less than a few dollars a year for hundreds of updates in total. SLYSOFT sold you the anydvd license, SLYSOFT got shut down. You've gotten 12 years worth of updates. You were given updates for the lifetime of Slysoft, at a very cheap price. The last version that works with your slysoft license is 7695. If you want to use version 8 and above you will need to purchase a redfox license. Redfox didn't sell you the license, as such they don't have to honor anything.

After Slysoft got shut down, some of the former staff started the redfox project and continued anydvd, in order for them to be able to continue developing they need funding. Where do those funds come from? Right, selling licenses. No licenses = no funding, no funding = Anydvd stops working, if redfox hadn't started your anydvd would have stopped working at 7690 back in february.

Nobody likes what happened, ultimately the mpaa/aacs-la are responsible for shutting slysoft down and the US authorities for giving a civilian authority too much power.

All your other products will work and continue to work just fine, the only product that actively requires a redfox license is AnyDVD. If you want to continue using Anydvd (v8 and above) you will need a redfox license, and right now is the time to get one. 20% off until october 16th.

i purch. any dvd lifetime lic. in very begining,AFTER DVD X COPY WENT BELLY UP!, so i lost there, now after time gos on im told i will have to pay AGAIN FOR A NEW LIC.for any dvd at consid..more than i orig. paid.Any dvd H/ DEF. or bllue ray did not even exist then when i purch. any dvd ????? now i am shafted again,WILL YOU EVER RECOG> MY ORIG> LIC? I still dont have a h/def or blue ray device,i have all #s,& names & unlock keys when i purch. software,i also purch. game jackel,dont know if it still works??????. I feel the orig.ANY DVD LIC should be honored.

Perhaps you have not kept up with the news, in the month of Feb 2016, Slysoft went out of business, under pressure from the USA and the AACS-LA. The owner had been under terrible pressure to close the business for years and received many fines. Whe Slysoft went out of business, so did your license. The RedFox project was born from the developers, it is no longer a cmpany, it is a project worked on by Developers from many country's the world. So instead of you having nothing but an old license, now the developers have continued with V8, it has to bought on the Purchase page. Thank you for understanding, we hope to see you join the project soon. Only AnyDVDHD has been affected. All your other licenses are still in good standing.
https://www.redfox.bz/purchase.html

Your original license will work just fine as long as you are using AnyDVD version 7.6.9.5 or previous. Whether that version of AnyDVD will work on the disc you are wanting to decrypt, no one can tell. You would just have to try it. If it worked you are all good. If not, it would be up to you whether to purchase a Redfox AnyDVD license. It comes down to how important it is to you. For the value, it is not expensive.

Your original license will work just fine as long as you are using AnyDVD version 7.6.9.5 or previous. Whether that version of AnyDVD will work on the disc you are wanting to decrypt, no one can tell. You would just have to try it. If it worked you are all good. If not, it would be up to you whether to purchase a Redfox AnyDVD license. It comes down to how important it is to you. For the value, it is not expensive.
Also there is the 20% til end of October 16 *doh* so there is no real reason one can't make the purchase and continue to support the development. I am seriously considering to get a 2nd Anydvd HD Lifetime license just because of the deal and the cost isn't that bad considering I spend that much for family food and gas.

Last edited:
2016-09-27_20-11-14  20% discount.jpg Its not until the end of October it ends on Oct 16th. The information in the above post is wrong.

i posted the correct date at the end of my reply in post #2 :) all the extra ones are "redundant" :p

I had a similar, albeit calmer initial reaction about the meaning of 'lifetime' but after reading many forum posts about what happened, I realized it's not my personal lifetime but the lifetime of the service provider.

Currently calc 87.20EU=97.8US just for LTL single Anydvd HD license.

as of 9/29/2016

87.20EU=98.06US *doh*

9-29-16 3:53pm

87.20EU=97.86US

9-30-16 9:03 AM

87.20 EUR = 97.7534 USD

Last edited:
Back