• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Renewal Issues

I don't think he'll be willing to do that, or knew that licenses cannot have an interruption in the license period. Maybe @RedFox could be nice and issue a new 1y license instead. It's not like he's a new customer.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

I have to agree had he known he could have just purchased a new 1year license it would be a nice jesture to renew his license for one year.

This is not about being nice, it is about fairness. New customer or not, we have to be fair towards every single customer, while obviously also respecting the time and effort our developers invest in catching up with new protections; doing all-nighters, to ensure that popular movies like the Tyler Perry one just recently will work for everyone. Would it be fair if all these efforts were thrown away, just because we reward those who do not read neither the renewal terms nor the new expiry date that is being displayed in our shop when they renew, should this really be rewarded with a free license? Would it be fair towards those customers who do read the renewal terms and who do pay to get updates? Support will happily continue handling this case. Thank you for getting involved and for wanting to appease this customer.

I have to agree had he known he could have just purchased a new 1year license it would be a nice jesture to renew his license for one year.
He did know, or should have known. While it is understandable that the renewal term "If you renew after the expiry date, your license extension time will start with the expiry date" might not always be read in full, the actual renewal form offers a personalised and detailed description of what is being purchased and how long it is going to be valid for. It cannot be missed, it is right there, on top of the form. It reads like this: Applies to your AnyDVD HD license LXX-XXX, originally purchased on XXXX-XX-XX, subscription until XXXX-XX-XX. The update subscription of the resulting license will be valid until XXXX-XX-XX.

Oh I know, he should have known and could have known. People don't always read what's right in front of them :)

The OP SHOULD have purchased a Lifetime license in the first place and wouldn't be going through this issue. Much cheaper that way also from the year to year purchase.

Yes and no. Not everyone can afford the price at that amount, and redfox only gets 1 payment. Time-limited are a bit more expensive but are a more regular income for them. So that's technically better for redfox.

Hey!

I am having an issue with my licence renewal. I completed the online payment form to renew, but ran into a problem. I tried to repeat the process then I got a page stating that the process will need to be processed manually and not to duplicate the order. How can I get an update on the progress of my renewal?

Error 66: Call your bank, they're blocking the transaction. Tell them to let the order from china for that amount go through.

Error 66: Call your bank, they're blocking the transaction. Tell them to let the order from china for that amount go through.
Just called the bank and they say nothing is showing up on their system. It must be the merchants issue. ??

Nope, redfox has no control over that. We see that regularly. 66 is the most frequent one, and is nearly always at the banks end. Redfox just submits the payment data securely to the PSP which then charges the card.

Maybe @Ivan or @Jill can take a look.

Nope, redfox has no control over that. We see that regularly. 66 is the most frequent one, and is nearly always at the banks end. Redfox just submits the payment data securely to the PSP which then charges the card.

Maybe @Ivan or @Jill can take a look.

Thanks for trying. I will give them a try. Thanks J

That is correct, we only see the same error message. It could mean anything, from "address line missing" to "bank does not want to trade with this acquirer" to "insufficient funds", and we can only guess at this. Please open a support ticket by filling our the form on our website, and we will see if we can signpost you to a different payment option.

I am sorry for not having understood the terms of our engagement towards redfox ,sorry again , and last thing on my mind was to start a debate on the subject. So clearly after strict rules ,witch is perfectly honest towards everyone else ,and the hard work and effort you people do,thank you, but for 2 weeks ,it cost me a whole year of subscription. Been around a while now close to 10ich years with sly and now red ,and to answer some of the comments ,i was a lifetimer at slysoft.And truthfully not knowing if the new redfox management would be a puff in the wind i'm still hesitante, but you guys are the best at what you do ,for having tried the competition ,again thank you. Really appreciate.

Just an FYI, it's always been like that. Even under the slysoft days

Sent from my Nexus 7 with Tapatalk

I guess your right,woudn't know having a lifetime and all,thanks for the reminder. Guess i'll have to get a liftime again , less trouble.But still a bummer lol.

Last edited:
Hi Jill,

I have tried to purchase a life time licence this time and see the latest message that I have received. No error codes, it only states that my request cannot be processed automatically. Please see attached image.
Any Ideas ?
Regards
Ian
I am not sure that this is the right platform to discuss such sensitive matters, but we see that your order attempt has failed. You should have received an email by now. Please discuss this with support in a secure support ticket, not here.

I am not sure that this is the right platform to discuss such sensitive matters, but we see that your order attempt has failed. You should have received an email by now. Please discuss this with support in a secure support ticket, not here.
Hello, A number of weeks have passed since submitting a request for help and I haven't received any communication from the support Dept. Can anyone assist me?

Back