• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Renewal Issues

I doubt that. Lost likely the reply emails ended up in your spam folder (of your webmail box)

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

All I want to do is send a PayPal payment for the $30 1 year extension .because Visa payments Don't seem to work.

That's not going to happen. PayPal refuses to do business with a project like redfox, that in their eyes helps commit copyright infringement

Neither, having a bank account requires a physical office address. Redfox doesn't have that as it's not a company but a project. The only possible payment methods are the ones listed.

You could always buy one of the virtual currencies with your CC, and then use that.

Neither, having a bank account requires a physical office address. Redfox doesn't have that as it's not a company but a project. The only possible payment methods are the ones listed.

You could always buy one of the virtual currencies with your CC, and then use that.

Ah well! It was good while it lasted. So long and thanks for your help.

File a support ticket through the main website, more specific staff will be able to assist you.

Sent from my Nexus 7 with Tapatalk

Then have some patience, I'm sure one of the staff I mentioned will see this topic. You just have to remember it's weekend for them too.

Sent from my Nexus 7 with Tapatalk

We have answered three support tickets for this customer. If this email address is being blocked then we would need "them" (trying to get used to gender-neutral pronouns) to contact us from a different email address. The answer "they" received was, however, the same "they" have received in this thread.

I had a look into the account of @Jackal, looks like M$ may be silently dropping the e-mails then to his live.co.uk mailbox. Nothing you can do about that. @Jackal try using a different e-mail address. I do know Ivan said in a different topic he was working on a different PSP but no ETA on that. The quickest and foolproof method would thus now be to buy one of the virtual currencies with your CC and use that to pay for the license. Just make sure you use a different mailbox :)

Back