• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Release 6.8.0.8] not decrypt DVD PIRATES_OF_THE_CARIBBEAN_2

I tried the version 6.8.0.9 is the version 6.8.0.10 can not decrypt the disk. :(

So I always return to the working version 6.7.8.0

Which country is this disc from? Do you have an Amazon order link?

I tried the version 6.8.0.9 is the version 6.8.0.10 can not decrypt the disk. :(

Can you please remove this driver:
dvdfab.sys (DVDFab Passkey Driver - x86, Fengtao Software Inc.)

AI scan forced, heuristic scan detected RipGuard!

Have you tried to set the AI scanner to "always enabled" for this disc? If not, please do so.

Here is the log file for version 6.7.8.0.

DVDFab key was installed after that AnyDVD could not decrypt the disk.
However, it is removed

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.7.8.0_Info_G_PIRATES_OF_THE_CARIBBEAN_2.zip
    122.6 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Here is the log file for version 6.7.8.0.

DVDFab key was installed after that AnyDVD could not decrypt the disk.
However, it is removed

Thank you. I am pretty sure 6.8.0.10 will work, if you set the AI scanner to "always enabled" for this disc.

Strange, but the AI scanner is not always automatically activated? :confused:

If so, what option should I set?

THANKS

set it to "always enabled", the ai scanner is normally only activated when needed. Try it with always enabled then after you're done ripping, restore it to the previous position

Strange, but the AI scanner is not always automatically activated? :confused:

It is a bug which sneaked in (with 6.8.0.0, AFAIK). I have fixed it for the next version. At the moment, just set the AI scanner to "always enabled" for this disc.

With the setting "always on " the disk is decrypted.

I attach the log file.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.8.0.10_Info_G_PIRATES_OF_THE_CARIBBEAN_2.zip
    123.3 KB · Views: 1
don't forget to set it back to normal now that you're done decrypting

What are the problems if I leave it always on?

Thanks

I think the setting, itself, says it all: Automatic (Default) and Always Enabled (not recommended). The A.I. Scanner setting should be set to Automatic unless a user is otherwise instructed to set it to Always Enabled.

Back