• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Release 6.8.0.8] not decrypt DVD PIRATES_OF_THE_CARIBBEAN_2

DMD

[Release 6.8.0.0 - 6.8.0.8] not decrypt DVD PIRATES_OF_THE_CARIBBEAN_2

The strange thing the film on DVD is not new :confused:

This is the screen

Checking with DVDShrink, the DVD structure
Version 6.8.0.0 is the version 6.8.0.8 does not detect the correct structure of the DVD

I attach the log file

Tested with version 6.7.8.0
The structure of the DVD is detected and everything worked properly.

For this reason I believe that from version 6.8.0.0. there must be some (bug?)

THANKS

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.8.0.8_Info_G_PIRATES_OF_THE_CARIBBEAN_2.zip
    122.5 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
I run at a regression test.
and I found that from version 6.8.0.0 to version 6.8.0.8 is not detected the DVD structure.

With version 6.7.8.0 everything works properly.

We know about this scenario

This is one of those DVDs that works with earlier versions.

The development team has found the problem and we will be releasing another BETA version of AnyDVD very soon. ;)

Thanks!

You are always quick to solve problems. :clap:

Thanks!

You are always quick to solve problems. :clap:

You should be proud of yourself as well, because you posted an actual AnyDVD log, which helped James, Peer, and Company find the bug in the first place.

If only more noobs would do the same....

Then I'm happy to be helpful to the community AnyDVD :)

Greetings

I just have an informal question for James.
In the past when AnyDVD was updated for newer protections - there were RARELY regression issues with older DVD titles.
Without getting too technical on me; what's changed about the AI Scanner in recent releases to cause the "relative influx" of regression issues with older DVD's?
(note that I said "relative") :)

-W

I just have an informal question for James.
In the past when AnyDVD was updated for newer protections - there were RARELY regression issues with older DVD titles.
Without getting too technical on me; what's changed about the AI Scanner in recent releases to cause the "relative influx" of regression issues with older DVD's?
(note that I said "relative") :)

-W
First there was the big "driver rewrite" for 6.8.0.0. Everything changed, and there was a very, very long beta test before this version. And not a single person complained. Disappointing, isn't it?
Somewhere around 6.8.0.2 a subtle bug within the AI scanner was introduced (all Peer's fault, of course :D ) which was annoyingly hard to track down because the disc needed to be copied to expose it.
I am certain 6.8.0.9 will work perfectly.

EDIT:
But I am not sure, if the new version will fix this "Navigation Pack - Clone 6" error. We'll see.

Last edited:
Well nice to see someone else posted about this problem as I been getting it on some region 3 Disney DVDs. Just got problem last night but not have time to post yet so nice to hear next Beta may fix problem

Not everyone can keep our releases, so I ask where you can download the Old version, for any regression testing?

THANKS

Not everyone can keep our releases, so I ask where you can download the Old version, for any regression testing?

THANKS

You can get old version from oldapps.com but only official releases as they do not have Beta releases there. I also have them going back 4 years if you wanted to get a beta release just let me know in Private Message and I can check if I have it

Last edited:
Thanks for availability.

I will contact you if necessary.

greetings

What do you mean by this? :confused:

I asked for a link where you can find all versions OLD

Greetings

I am certain 6.8.0.9 will work perfectly.

Heh. :D

Thanks for the explaination.
And thanks for the new version.
I'm on vacation at the moment - but I'll try it when I get home.

AnyDVD with a few bugs is still better than anything I've ever seen. :)

-W

I tried the version 6.8.0.9 is the version 6.8.0.10 can not decrypt the disk. :(

So I always return to the working version 6.7.8.0

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.8.0.10_Info_G_PIRATES_OF_THE_CARIBBEAN_2.zip
    123.5 KB · Views: 3
I tried the version 6.8.0.9 is the version 6.8.0.10 can not decrypt the disk. :(

Could you please post a logfile of a working verson like 6.7.8.0?

He already did lol. Check the bottom of the message

OK, we need a comparison...

James needs to see the portrait of this DVD using the 6780 version of AnyDVD so please attach a log zip here using that version. Much appreciated.8)

Back